Reviews for Metasite: Birth of a Hero
Angie chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
Interesting...Squall be powerful. Update this and your other story soon, please!
Danielle Breon chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
Hey, sorry it took me a while to review. I had to work for the past couple of days. But... you prequel! It's so awesome! And you describe everything so well! I see now why Squall is the way he is.
Etherealist chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
The exaggeration is good because it is believable. Plus, I think that I have also done the same thing in my own fanfic, lol, because I happen to think that my character has became sort of... MarySue-ish. Yes, the annoying kind. Anyways, this is nicely done, and I hope that the next review will be soon.
Ookami Fuu chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
Right? Right about what? Neways, I like this fic too, so update soon 'kay? THanx
Angefantasy chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
Sounds good...

Keep writing, I've no question... not yet that's it... perhaps later...

The way you've describe how Squall feel about the metasite during the first lesson is great...
Ari-Morrigan chapter 2 . 11/21/2003
Cool! _ This chapter was very light-toned and insightful from Squall's new 'experience' at the garden. (Still laughing from the 'Dear Hyne...' comment by Ward)

I’m looking forward to reading future chapters of this fanfic so keep on writing and update soon! ~_
remote mine chapter 2 . 11/21/2003
Can't wait for Ch3! I want to see more about Squall's past. Lol, I realized something interesting in the 'opening line' when he tells Rinoa not to interrupt him; sounds like Cloud explaining the stuff about Sephiroth and telling everyone not to interrupt.

Waiting for the next chapter (impatiently)!
Ari-Morrigan chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Wow, it’s a pretty nice start and Squall sure remembers a lot – considering the fact that he was just five years old. The story has a very good hook since you based it around the “if Squall knew all of these things and he knew the Galbadians killed them, why does he even work for them in the first place” idea. It makes one just want to read on…(I know I surely want to)!

Keep on writing and update soon! ~_
Etherealist chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Oh, damned! They killed his parents! Ouch.
Angefantasy chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Okay... Sounds good...

But I'm wondering, if Galdadian have killed his parents, and he know it, why, oh why does he help them? I expect it would be explained in the following chapter, ne? Anyway, keep writting!
remote mine chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Woo. Interesting! Keep going with it; but then Squall already understands death that early? o_O
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6