Reviews for Gravedigger
kuro-kitsune-neko chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Oh, man, you made me cry and squeal and laugh all at the same time! That was so cute and sad and I loved it! That was a plot idea I'd never come across before and it was possitively adorable. You're amazing.

KKN
Squishy chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
-applauds-

So very sad! Only a few comments.. Bakura could've been a little meaner, I guess and the ending was a little rushed.. You could prevent that by over-shadowing (I think that's the word), like giving hints that some kind of meeting between the dead and living would happen. Otherwise, a cute piece of work. _
Ayuka Kathryn chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Really nice story. I liked how you made both Ryou and Bakura necrophiliacs, it made the story much more unique.

Please, PLEASE, do not put random author notes is a story, especially a sad story! I would get to a really emotional part, then read an author's note and lose my concentration. It's really annoying and it makes the story lose its effect. My suggestion to you would be to reedit this story and cut the author's notes, so that future readers can get the full effect the story has to offer.

Sorry about that, just a little rant. This really was a great story and I'm so glad I stumbled upon it!
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
That was really good, although the way you put comments in the flow of the story was a little annoying. This was a very sad fic and you captured Ryou and Bakura's personalities really well as well as their emotions. So Bakura had a sister too, no wonder he acted the way he did towards Ryou when Amane died; it reminded him too much of his own grief. Keep up the good work.
Shikyo666 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
*sniff* T.T SO SWEET! And sad...

But great job! I love it! D
Greenwood Dancer chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
That was so sad! Sorry I can't make a longer review, but I gotta get off the net. See ya'! Check out my fics please!
RogueAngel88 chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
KAWAII !_!
Daricioagain too lazy to log on chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Aw... _ I've never heard the song afore, but this is still great.

Malik: You do realize that this is the second revew you've given her in about two seconds here, and you're GOIND TO GET YOURSELF CAUGHT?

Daricio: _U So? It's not like YOU'D get into trouble. YOU'RE not here at my SCHOOL right now. *has weird mental image of Malik going to her school* _

Malik: *sigh*

Roo: *sigh*

Bakura: *sigh*

Daricio: *has mental images of all of the above mentioned going to her school* _

Bakura: o.O Uh...

Roo: She likes the fic, and now she must go. *hits (and breaks) submit review button* *evil smirk*
Tina and Ty chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Tina:...WAH ::water fall of tears::

SO SAD AND *sob* SO KAWAII AT THE SAME TIME

Ty(yami Tina): *trying not to cry*...O GOD WAH POOR BAKURA! (her favs Bakura)

Tina: *sob* POOR RYOU! (ryou my fav) *hugs ryou plushie* i can imagen this in my head as a movie and its so cute and sad I CRYED!

Ty: *sniffle* we have got to download that song

Tina: *sniff* YESH!

Both: WAH *start crying again*...Ja ne mojobubbles and kamilah!
Silvie-chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
*claps* Bravo, bravo, c'es magnifique. Sad, sweet, and loverly all around... *hums "I Must Be Dreaming" by Evanescence* It's very nice that a lot of people are reading the magna now; it's giving for better fan fiction. *giggles* Ain is adoreble. She should really meet up with my darling Maibe-chan sometime... *giggles*

Maibe: ...? KillthePharaoh. O.O EEp! *hides* *goes back to being her dark, angsty, insane self*

She's, um... Getting a oneshot/end the world fic soon.

As I said before, this was very nice, and very well thought out. It would have been nicer if you had given the lyrics... I didn't see them. Sounds like a cool song. *decides to go lyric hunting* The little author notes you stuck in were kinda distracting (although the one about the finger was highly amusing), but they didn't appear that often and weren't that bad. I like this story a lot, and I hope to see more like it from you. _ Happy writing!

~Silvie
PickledFurby chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Um don't kno what this was about cuz I didn't even attempt reading it, but I just wanted to say, "I LOVE DAVE MATTHEWS! YAY! I LOVE THAT SONG GRAVEDIGGER! WHOHOO! ITS THE COOLEST! YAY!"