Reviews for As Long As It Takes
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Gosh this is cute.
Joele chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Wow as long as it takes.

Joele
Shining Through chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This was pretty cute! It was a little strange when Naruto just walked into the bathroom when Sakura was bathing, but then the fluff at the end just made me love this story!
kyokyo123 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
hey. luv ur storys especially this and 'Wedding,the'. ur story, Between? it sounds really cool and i really wanna read it. Anway i could? Email or re-posting or ? I would be eternally gratefull. :D i seriously wanna read it. Thank uz! XD
Annabelinda Tsuki chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
The first time I read this, I didn't really understand it. Months later, and it has taken on a whole new beauty. I loved it the first time, I'm in love this time. There isn't much to say about it, really, anything I say would ruin everything. It's good, it's deep, it's inviting, it's spiritual, and it's perfection.
midnightangel09 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
wow this is a very sweet one shot no sex but you could still feel the love between naruto and sakura i really liked it!_
Helisse chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I liked it.
Silverwing1310 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I really liked this view of the Sakura/Naruto relationship
devil666demon chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
hey gr8t stroy i am going to read between one i hop it is as gd
kyuubi 155 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I thought that was one of the better short narusaku's I have read. Will you be updating?
MiKe2vIcIoUs chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I couldn't help but smiling at the end.
Alis Volat Propris chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
aw...I liked it.
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
although a little more chummy than 'best friends' and 'roommates' would be - I really enjoyed your characterization! Great Job on this snippit!
Japyra chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
that was a really nice piece
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Sarah: cute. hey, ya said something bout a fic called between? i'd like to read it. gonna see if i can't find it on yer list
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »