Reviews for Two Christmas's
DemonicBrat 13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
wow that was good
Galadeidre chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
so, i should be doing my homework, but i was on fanfic and decided that it was about time that i read some of my fav authors' stories...and this...i liked! very sad that lenny died...i was upset, but like, you , i cheered up once i completed the story. it was a great short story! thanks!

~gal~
brat8 chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
great story, I was almost in tears...
I didn't know lenn would die.
It seemed so real.
great job. Write another with nightcrawer plezz that was great, it felt to real. I loved it I will tell all my friends
brat8 chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
I loved your story "Two Christmas's" I also read another story you wrote that dealed with nightcrawer. (I forget the name) anyway that story was great to. So is "Two christmas's". Plezz add more chapters soon. I can't wait to see what happens you need to write more nightcrawer two are the only ones I have found on this site(you would not know of others would you? plezz if you know of some, tell me plezz) I can't wait to read the rest hurry plezz your story is so great keep it up.
bye for now...
keep up the great work.
CyborgSmeet chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Even with the ending that story was really really sad! Anyway, I think it's pretty impressive that you can make a fancharacter so good that you care that much about when they die.
Fritz Will Get You chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
*smiles* That was really good. Seirously, it was a really great story. PUT MORE LIKE THIS!
notinuseanymore2011 chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Aw didn't think you were gonna kill her I was really shocked! I thought you would turn her into a mutant but in the end it was all good. I loved it. _
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Logan in santa shorts. ROTFLMBO
KeeperMusicNight chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
ya kool story! short and sweet :) to bad about Lenny though...PLEASE POST ON YOUR OTHER STORIES! I'm dying to hear them! (liturley)(sp)

You went a little fast in the begining, could have told more about Lenny but it was fine away. can't wait for next story!

BMW-193
FireManiac95 chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Good, Bad, Funny, Sad. lol. ok, good, i think, I'll go read it again and review again.
gary chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
You go Ice! Send me your info. so I can read your stuff!

Nice meeting you!

Gary, the college guy...
Lamby chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
I like Christmas. Feeling all festive now, dum dee dum. And you write Kurt so well, always seeing the best in people. Definately a good story, well done.

Later my friend!