Reviews for Lost But Found
chloe chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
it is very good and i hope you carry on writing this story.

well done!
supasoph chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
so, where's the rest?
FeralDemonArtemis3.0 chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
I love this story please update soon
piecesofyourheart chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
nice
darnella chapter 4 . 3/27/2005
please finish... this is great!
Delauro chapter 4 . 3/27/2005
Good chapter. I hope she wakes up soon cause she's the best character. Keep up the good work and update soon please.
Mony19 chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
That was really cool chapter.

Ud soon
Billy Rose chapter 4 . 3/25/2005
oh is she gonna wake up soon

god i hope so

can't wait for the next chap
Billy Rose chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
ooh

please update soon'

great so far

very good
rain chapter 3 . 1/13/2004
aww how sweet with shalimar at the end of the chapter! i think this story has soo much potential! its got a great plot and all! just need some romance but that would be covered when emma wakes up!lol! i really hope u continue with this story! hopefully emma will wake up in the next chapter! *looks at watch* damn...why is htis taking soo long!Lol!jk! take yer time!
rain chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
i really liked the com link idea! it was very interesting and i love how ya choose the colors! it wasnt a stupid idea! not at all! again i loved it! the song you choose was perfect! i just hope emma will be ok..and ya kno shalimar could help out on that *winks*!lol!
rain chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
first off i want to say i couldnt review this story at all when it came out! but i must say i really enjoy this story! i love the whole concept of this! keep up the great work!
Jessica Dawn chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
Hey Andrea! *waves* This is pretty good, though I'm not much into Mutant X... I'm having a bit of trouble following it, but overall, it's pretty good.
wox-77 chapter 3 . 11/21/2003
i agree with feral nature the story is very good but it would hurt to have someone beta it for you, if your interest you can e-mail me at
me chapter 3 . 11/20/2003