Reviews for Believing
dragonfly-affinity chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
wow... -low wolf whistle- this fic's great y'know? your theme of belief...

you've really presented it well; i really like this story - as soon as i free up some space; this is going straight onto my fav list!

thank you for the brilliant story; and that line:

"I believe in US" and that last line? "Sometimes, believing is all it takes to make our dreams a reality"?

i don't mean to sound corny but it IS inspirational; and it's great! this fic's really good, y'know? and uplifting -smiles-

Dragonfly

x
mangababy chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
i must applause for this one. your fic is incredible and it would take too much time (and lines!) to explain why i like it so much.
not that i don't like philosophical discussions but your fic has the good point to be both difficult and clear in the same time. (hum...am i clear myself?)
in fac, i think you have enought writing skills to treat that kind of hard subject and make it easy to understand and give clever answers!
bravo! that was really appealing!
mangababy
vagabondhoshi chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Thank you for writing this...

I loved the way you've constructed the story; despite the non-descriptiveness, or maybe because of that, you can hear the characters talking. Anything more would have broken the pattern.

Okay, I'm bad at reviewing. This fic made me think about a lot of things, mostly because Aya's lines are almost identical to some stuff I've been thinking of late...I don't know really how to compliment you for typing down some of those very few things that are even remotely true in life. I was once in a situation where I just couldn't believe in anything, not even existing. Now I once again have dreams, and a few special people I believe in. Apart from blue skies, there's one more thing I belive in: good stories. And your story is one of them.

Thank you.
konekobombay chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
that was sweet. I like the way you wrote it, simplistic yet graceful. and the ideas portrayed were interesting. nice work.
FlyWithoutWingz chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
This is a very interesting conversation with both of them. Very interesting and simple. -_-
Rebound chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
wow.. that was very good. Made me think... and i like things that make me think. Interesting writing style as well. keep it up
MissyIrene chapter 1 . 11/20/2003