Reviews for Know Thyself: the Prelude
bubbahcakes chapter 3 . 8/20
Well, so far this story is amazing.
By far one of the best Matrix fanfics I've seen.
Well done. :)
How does the ghosts at hogwarts work? I mean they are disembodied minds and can't die so do they have bodies outside the matrix?
Bring sirius ,remus , snape,dumbledore , rebels hagrid and alastor moody out of the matrix
Cole Pascal chapter 4 . 1/13
I'm a little disappointed you used the meddled with script. Originally humans were a massive beowulf cluster, not a distributed power plant.
My Solitude chapter 13 . 1/10
Interesting story! I enjoyed reading it. :)
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 13 . 8/9/2015
What will happen next
Netchka chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
Cool story start. I can't wait to read the next story in the series.
vashthesnake chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
"sweet dreams"
can be translated as
"dulces sueños" but is not used very much where I live.
it is more common to say "buenas noches" (good night) or "que duermas bien" (sleep well)
master1527 chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
plz write more
Thatoneguy chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
No creativity!
Theangrydude chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Why am i not surprised, another "lets op harry" fic. The writing may be good, but the idea itself is so overused that i wouldn't even wipe my ass with a story like this anymore. I mean seriously some people have NO originality. (Not looking specifically at you writer, but seriously!?) come up with an original story for once!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,893.
If you want to sigh, go to:
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
This...was surprisingly boring...maybe my expectations were too high?