Reviews for Tarnished Gold
Razell chapter 5 . 1/20
Christie Golden never did explain why Gideon wasn't there when Jander finally won his freedom. This is a good explanation. Poor Jander, the first thing Cassiar made him do after becoming a vampire was to feed off a child, so I can see that twisted monster doing something like this. Yes, I cried a lot reading Vampire of The Mists, and your dark, ironic tragedy could easily be inserted into that novel without altering the tone or quality. My only issue is technical, misplaced periods and sentences without opening capital letters distract somewhat from the story, but I make a lot of mistakes in my work too. This is just friendly advice, not flames.
;)

I wonder what your friend thought of this?
Elise chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Very cool story. Amazing writing, awesome characters. Though a little sad a very good reading I really enjoyed just like your other stories. :) But- you really could have written more! What happen's now?! ;)
CasusFere chapter 5 . 11/18/2004
*quasit dragging big bag labeled "Plot Bunny Feed"*

Food for plot bunnies! plot bunnies make more plots! Yes... plots... plotting is good! ahem... i mean... uh...

*scratchs horns and tries to look innocent* more jander stories!
Sliverbunnygal23 chapter 5 . 8/1/2004
i realy like it. you should keep going!
Kanaylle chapter 5 . 6/4/2004
*Sniff* .. It wasn't a happy ending ..

It was a nice story though... *Sniff*.. You should write something else with Jander in.. There aren't that many out there.. and You do it so well
robochelle chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
I hope it's not too late to feed the poor plot bunnies :)

They made my day.
SilverWolf7 chapter 5 . 12/2/2003
*huggles Jander plushie and eats cookie* Actually it ended just the way I thought it would...that was me predicting the end of the story...if only it was that easy to do on my own, lol.
*Gives the Jander plot bunny some food* There, eat! Keep it alive!
Maffeoel chapter 5 . 12/2/2003
I have never read the books about Jander, but I think I might after reading this. Great story!
Tale Spinner chapter 5 . 12/2/2003
A partially tragic and sad ending. But it fits with the style of the Jander stories I've read. Excellent work.
She-Cat chapter 5 . 12/2/2003
Wah! That must be a horrible thing to have to live with...More stories? *Puppy dog eyes*
Oracle chapter 5 . 12/2/2003
You didn't create a monster, i've been one for years.. Gimme cookies!
Poor Jander, he needs a nice hug or something...
Steve chapter 5 . 12/1/2003
A good ending to a good story. As we have discussed elsewhere you are very good at forshadowing the outcome without spoiling the suprice. Just at the momment of hios seeming triumph Jander is defeated...by himself.
Thanks for a great story.
(pushs review into plot bunny's face)
Kitten chapter 4 . 11/28/2003
Great job! I love this story more every time you put up a new chapter! ;) I love how you write in the character's emotions. It's very believeable without being overwhelming or too dramatic. I'm lookiong forward to the seemingly impending fight scene.
Go Jander! Kick Gideon's butt! )
And go you. I'll be looking for the next chapter!
SilverWolf7 who couldn't be bothered signing in today chapter 4 . 11/26/2003
lol, yes we will, we will.

I liked this chapter. Does Jander kill Gideon? Because we all know that Jander can't die...or be killed should I say.
Oracle chapter 4 . 11/26/2003
Cookie? COOKIE! *swallows cookie whole, hunts for cookie jar and more chapters* Here Chappies Cappies Chappies...Come out come out wherever you are!

She-Cat, are you threataning to hurt Drizzt? Shame on you! Poor wittle Drizzy...So fun to torture. *laughes maniacly*