Reviews for Tempting Fate
tsuki miko chapter 16 . 3/27/2004
NO! What a cruel way to end the chapter! I want more!
Anyway, that was a great way to end both fights, the physical fight between Inuyasha and Kouga, and the fight over who was her mate. i feel bad for Kouga though, now his shards are gone, what is he going to do.
inudemoness247 chapter 16 . 3/27/2004
hey sorry about not reviewing lately, my computer wouldnt let me or some reason, but i did read then as soon as i got an author alert!But this chapter was the best yet, no lie. And i wait for your next one anxiously!
The Irony chapter 16 . 3/27/2004
Damn Naraku, he hurt poor Kouga. Lets hope Kaogme wins the fight between her and Naraku. Aww, poor Miroku, I hope he doesnt get sucked into his Kazaana because it widdened. I look forward to what happens next.
Saiyan Princess chapter 16 . 3/27/2004
I love it! I can't wait until u update! I'll be waiting. _x
-Saiyan Princess
Krista chapter 16 . 3/27/2004
Haha X) Too bad...I should have saved the grenades for this chapter. XD Don't worry, you're still one of my favorite authors! *waves a flag* I LOVE YOU! *devoted fan* X)
badgerwolf chapter 16 . 3/27/2004
hee hee...good one. nice confusion on inu's part. naraku vs kagome? awesome! can't wait for more!
Stripe chapter 16 . 3/27/2004
I never knew that Kouga COULD howl...In a human form anyways...That's something to think about...Good chapter!Update soon!
Kari Ryan Hitchcock chapter 16 . 3/27/2004
Don't get the wrong idea because I'm up this late (2:00 in the morning). I can't get to sleep!
But I am realy enjoying your fic. One of the few I continue reading (that's a good thing, since I'v read over 100 fics).
Oh yah! If you see a typing error, it's because I'm writing in the dark and look at the keyboard to type and it's 2:00! *falling asleep* I'M AWAKE!)
Okee, but I really love it and esp. since it's a Inu/Kag fic! *dreamy look* Gotta love those ones no matter how horriblly writen. Not that yours is *getting nerous* Believe me I seen really bad ones and your is one of the top 5 best grammer so far!
From: Kari Ryan Hitchcock
aka: KareBear
AshleyInuMad chapter 16 . 3/26/2004
YAH! that was great. oh my poor lil' Miroku defending Sango. *hugs herself* how cute! this chapter just kept getting better and better as it went. you may have died from grenades and lack of fire extinguishers but hey look over here. im dying from all the SUSPENSE. its killing me, come on have a little compassion. then you might not get all those horrible flames. *wink* just a helpful hint. oh man, i couldnt believe you did that to my poor lil' Kouga. oh what is the world coming to these days by evil demons stealing the shards of other cute wolf demons. i tell you its just not right! i guess ill let you get back to writing your story. *hinthint* that means now! go go go... _
poohsbestfriend chapter 15 . 3/25/2004
Ok, apparently NO ONE has killed you yet, so I shall proceed to do what is (and I stress) merely my *duty* as a diehard I/K fanfic addict.
::kills Chiisai-tori::
There we go.
::bonks your head - hard::
HOW COULD YOU? AH! Jeez! What the...? Sjiopfds! Pofdsle! ::rants on incoherently for hours:: Sheesh! I mean...really!
::bonks your head again::
I mean, I was totally expecting that whole Kagome-stopping-them-with-her-miko-powers thing, but, I mean...!
::bonks your head::
Of course, I know she doesn't MEAN it and all, yadda yadda, but still, the principle of it all! Gah!
::bonks your head::
Anyway, congratulations on breaking the 200 mark for reviews! You deserve every single one of 'em, which is why I try to review every chapter I read as a little booster for your statistics. But that still doesn't excuse your...cruel, callous actions.
::bonks your head::
Hm, never seen an Inuyasha anime episode, eh? That's too bad. D'you think you can download 'em? The DVDs here are kinda expensive, so I don't even wanna think about the price over there, where I'd think anime'd be practically nonexistent (correct me if I'm wrong). But I do hope you get a look at 'em one day. You have, at least, seen the anime art, right? It's so cool. And just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean you're forgiven, either.
Hmph.
PS. Yeah, this really reminds of the occasions where Inuyasha goes around whacking Shippo so much that he gets those huge bumps on his head. Aw, poor Shippo. ::glomps Shippo:: ;; ::cough:: You're still in my bad books, though. ::evil glare::
poohsbestfriend chapter 14 . 3/25/2004
Another exciting chapter! Yay. Anyway, I forgot to add this in the last review: CONGRATS on getting a job! Typing, eh? That should be cool. I'm sure you get a ton of practice typing up your fics, huh? _~ Argh. Damn evil villains! ::strangles Naraku::
poohsbestfriend chapter 13 . 3/25/2004
Aw, how tragic. The little band of friends turned against each other. ::evil snicker:: Poor Inuyasha. Heh. Can't wait to see how this gets resolved...
poohsbestfriend chapter 12 . 3/25/2004
Ah, finally it happens. w00t! This'll be interesting...ah, that stupid Koga who can't keep his hands to himself. Hmph. Poor Inuyasha. Don't torture him TOO much now. A lot is good; he deserves it, but don't go overboard. But you already knew that. Just don't kill him off. _~
Eternal-Nysa chapter 15 . 3/24/2004
:smacks Naraku three teritories to the north before plucking up Kagome and putting her back with the two boys:
Resolve. I wish to see more of this..
:crawls into her hole again and waits for the next chapter:
_ ... Meow.
Candace chapter 15 . 3/23/2004
You're story is very good. The whole thing'll be ruined if you don't get Inuyasha and Kagome together though. I'm hoping you'll work it out that way..._~
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »