Reviews for Estee
xxGREEN BAYxx chapter 5 . 5/1/2004
wowowowowowow! i love this song so much! your style isnt corny like mine. update soon!
Cassie chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Great story. Hope you update one day.
The future Mrs Ja rule chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
I think ur stories r amazing! I am in love with Orlando, (but not as much as Ja rule) I think Will and Elizabeth make a great couple, please please please writhe more!
dandylion345 chapter 5 . 12/14/2003
this story is so sweet! i absolutely love it! pleez keep on writing. ur a great author.
DizzieLizzie chapter 5 . 12/11/2003
*grins* Love it love it love it! *puts on a kilt and starts to dance* Keep writing! Hope you had fun at your holiday! but come back soon to write *grins evilly* cant wait!
Love Lizzie
Pale Treasures chapter 5 . 12/2/2003
Hi!
I thought I had send a review for "Estee", but I had just done it for "Emmeline". ;) So I'll review now.
This story is absolutely great, I don't know each one I like better, "Emmeline" or "Estee". Your stories are awesome and I'm always looking foward for more chapters. Update as soon as you can! You'll make my day!
Tootles. :)
lordlanceahlot chapter 5 . 12/1/2003
aw man i LOVE this story! keep up the great work and have fun on you're trip
crazycruzet212 chapter 5 . 12/1/2003
Hey cute story! Keep wrighting please
Elensar chapter 4 . 11/30/2003
Great chapter as always! have fun on ur holiday!
plez add achapter soon!
lordlancehalot chapter 4 . 11/29/2003
ah good good good chappie! it was so sweet,
Tricia dSC chapter 3 . 11/27/2003
aw...::tears of happiness:: that was SSOO cute! I LOVE IT! Keep up the great work and I hope you update soon!

Tricia

I also can't wait to read anymore of your other Will/Elizabeth fanfiction!
DizzieLizzie chapter 3 . 11/27/2003
No disappointment at all! Keep updating! And since there are so little W/E fics I find yours always great! I love this chapter as much as the others! Estee Marie Turner is such a gorgeous name. W/E 4eva!

Luv Lizzie
Elensar chapter 3 . 11/26/2003
love it just love it! plez keep going!
Violet Blues chapter 3 . 11/25/2003
Once again...beautiful! That was amazing!

-Violet-
PiRaTeS tReAsUrE chapter 3 . 11/25/2003
woohoo! that is so cute! i assume you mean estee is pronounced 'estay' if its meant 2 be french? like i know, i speak italian! this fic is FANTASTIC! i really want 2 see more! this will be awesome when you get to the thick of the plot! write more, and the write more for strings of pearls! ciao bella! *mwah!*