Reviews for Talking All Night Long: A Gilmore Series
Luke Rules chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
The second chapter was very nice. But I must say, the first chapter was amazing - very well done descriptively and angst-ridden. Great!
SonnyAngel chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
aw, how sweet. I actually liked Christopher in this chapter. I hope you update soon.
Emily Carol chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
This is really good! I'm glad you're taking this direction, it should be interesting to read, and nice because you won't have to remember what happened earlier (always hard for me)

Great writing, more soon please!
All That Remains chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
O. Flashback. I like it. More soon.
DMRunningfortheCure chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
I like the second chapter a whole lot. The first chapter however,.. I love David Gray's song, but I don't like stories where Lorelai dies. It kind of defeats the purpose of GILMORE GIRLS... But good work anyway
Sk8erGrl chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
This was an amazingly written story. I love it. Wow...I don't know what to say about it...Good job! Keep up the good work! All those cliches are all that come to my mind right now...beautiful...
SonnyAngel chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
very well-written and descriptive. I have one question though...who is "he" from the beginning of the entry? Luke?
Eowyn19 chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
This is a very moving and intersting story. Very sad, great detail with the blood and the houghts. Good job
Emily Carol chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Wow, this is...amazing. Amazing doesn't even begin to describe it, amazing, beautiful, I could go on forever. I completely loved it and I hope you continue with more soon because I'm really intrigued.
All That Remains chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
I really don't understand what happened, but I like it. Continue.