Reviews for Why the world is dieshaped
Shiro Ryuu chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
"Let's go back to my apartment and I'll show you why the world is die-shaped." ...XDD! I *lurv* you, you combined my favorite anime and my favorite series. Have a cookie.
Sour Schuyler chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
"do homework"...? Lol. This is a really, really funny story. Have Bakura hunt the elephants!
Goat Cheese chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
I think you should make a sequel(?) to this about Bakura's hunt for the millennium elephants. That would be so funny! Anyway good story!
kireira chapter 2 . 11/23/2004
That's hilarious! XD Love it.
anaraz chapter 2 . 10/13/2004
wasn't there a Millennium snake that bite his own tail ?
Asaka Kiseragi chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
...*nearly dies laughing* Oh that was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. *chuckles* The world is dice shaped...
And yes, Discworld rocks.
...and, yes, of course Kaiba's world is Joey shaped. And probably vice versa
*cracks up laughing all over again*
Flower Petals chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
Sorry I couldn't write you a signed review, Misura! But I'm on the library's computer right now and for some reason it keeps shutting down 'cause I'm apparently doing some kind of "illegal opperation"!
But hi, this is Flower Petals!
This story was really cute and funny!
Poor stupid Honda. . .
I was having a bad day, but now I'm feeling much better now that I've read this deliciously cute fic!
Thanx a million!
Awesome writing!
Dragoon-sama chapter 2 . 12/12/2003
Starling: And all was well with the world until Bakura stole the Millenium Elephants and everything came crashing down.
Dragon-sama: That's gotta hurt!
Starling: _
Dragon-sama: Yet another cute fic, Misura! Thanks for the laughs!
Dragon-sama and/or Starling
Suppis Tenshi chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
...uh...shakes head that was seriously the weirdest thing I've ever read in my entire life...but its all good! And it was, not as much fluff as I like, but hey, Yami got Yugi in the end so who's complainin'? grin
Excellent as usual! _
Gangsta Videl chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
*dead from laughter* The world! The shapes! The overall mockery of EVERYTHING! *laughing her way into her next life*
Gods, I loved that... XD
-Gangsta Videl
Shiroki K maybe i'll go login later or sth chapter 2 . 11/30/2003
laughed my ass off! but really, it's just hilarious XD XD XD chockful of cute & funny stuff in just two chapters, man you're good. *bows*
DarkShadowFlame chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
_ There are too many amusing parts to list, or I'd go and list them. Even now I'm feeling the urge to... X.x Okay, in short, this is hilarious and I'm going to think about this and smile for the next week and a half. _
DSF
Setsuna-sama chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
Lol...tis fic is so amusing...u neva ceased to surprise me...Write more!
QueenV chapter 2 . 11/28/2003
Misura-chaan! _;; I love it. *giggles*
"Kaiba's world is Joey-shaped." You're damn right it is! _;
*sighs* I love it! Of course. Your humour is great. AAh, the stupidity of Honda... _;
Demonic Ra and Angelic Isis chapter 2 . 11/28/2003
Ra: Ah! So the world is a square!
Isis: No you baka! It's a cube!
Ra:...O.o