Reviews for The Battle Against the Evil Pyramid
meteorsummoner chapter 3 . 4/28/2004
Just a reminder, I'm going to replace some chapters, starting at Chapter 4 so they'll start in a ruins instead of this wierd light palace place. _
shadowwolf75 chapter 4 . 11/29/2003
Heh, this just gets more interesting . . . there weren't too many additions or edits to this one but what was there made it better than the original. Keep up the good work!
shadowwolf75 chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
Yes, this is much better! I can tell you put more effort into it this time. So Bomberman stays but at least he has a reason to be there, and Sephiroth's back too. This should be interesting . . .
shadowwolf75 chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
*returns from viewing your website* Crap, sorry for any possible prior dissing of Py, from what pics were actually up he actually seemed fairly nifty. I just thought there might be someone else more suited to the villain role.

And I saw some of your Evolution fanart over there too, yay for all the great pics of Eugene! Unfortunately a good pile of the links there were broken, which is understandable if you don't really know html. Maybe I can help you out with that, I know a good bit about html and websites.
shadowwolf75 chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Yay, death to the randomness! Not that the other fic was really bad, it was amusing in it's own way.

Okay, you want a bit of advice for a serious fic? First of all, lose Bomberman unless he's there for a reason or you're going to do the crossover thing again. If you don't have a use for a character, then why have him in your fic? Also, you're gonna use the pyramid again? If so, at least give it a better sounding name, something that actually implies that, yes, it's the evil villain of this fic! I dunno, look at places like or kabalarians, they have lots of different names you could use.

Or heck, have our heroes go through a pyramid to get to the main villain; it goes with the whole ruin exploring motif of Evolution, at least.

Oh well, lots of luck so you can actually finish the fic this time!
meteorsummoner chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Hiya!

This will be a remake of the Beginning of the End. I hope people will enjoy it.

Have anyone seen my webpage yet? Then go to

The "0" in 0catch is a zero.

I hope to update soon too. Hee hee.

Please review!