Reviews for Santa Fe
LateOrliBloomer chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
OH. MY. GOD.

(you must be sick of hearing this by now it's been repeated by all the other reviewers probably but)

THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!

SO original and just UGG!

the fluid language and description was simply amazing. i got sucked as soon as i read the SUMMARY:

There are stories out there about how Crutchy got his crutch, how Kid Blink got his patch, and how Spot got his cane. Now here's one about how Jack got his dream-BECAUSE SANTA FE IS MORE THAN JUST A PLACE.
Saturday chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Whoa. Man. No WONDER this thing got two frickin' awards, it was incredible! I really liked Santa Fe, which was surprising, 'cause I usually don't go for the FOC's. She was very cool, though.

My favorite FAVORITE part: "That's just cruel, Santa Fe," he said. Jack had been known almost exclusively as "Franny" until he was eleven, and he felt genuinely sorry for her brother. (*dies laughing*)

And then, of course, you get about a MILLION points for the COMPLETELY original plotline. I mean, it was mind-blowing. I never thought of interpreting Santa Fe as being about a GIRL as well as a PLACE. Sheesh. I should go and watch the movie again...

IN CONCLUSION: You rock.

-Saturday
Repeat chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
DUDE! THAT IS POSSIBLY THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER READ! EVER! YOU'vE ACCOMPLISHED IN 1 CHAPTER WHAT MOST PEOPLE CAN'T IN 20! Seriously, that is SO good... too good to only have 4 reviews (well, 5 now). Anyways, don't stop writing, cuz ur wonderful. Congrats on winning ur award!

[~TB~]
L.ithJayhawk chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Aw! Jacky-boy's in luv! OMG I really liked this one... the description... and the feeling of longing... I wanted to go to Santa Fe myself! Wow and Jack's not even one of my faves... but I really loved this.. and I felt bad for him when she left... Great!
-Luv-
Da Nameless Wonder
P.S. - Now for a bit of horrible advertising. *sighs* smack me now, but i've gotta do it. I've got a newsies RPG at . and I'd really appreciate if you visited. Thanks a bunch and keep up the great work!
Claire chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
I have never hear that side of the "Santa Fe" story. Its great!
BrownieMelody chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
wow.

This. Was. So. Good. Scratch that. This IS so good!

oh my gosh, after I finished I was speechless. The way this is written is beautiful. it just seems to flow. great plot and story too of course.

I really like the part about the "barb wire names" or something with Brooklyn and such. I also really like the explanation of where Jack got his name!

This is amazing, really, a great job!

~Brownie
Account Deleted and Purged chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
HURRAH! _ I was wonderin' when you'd post this! *Hugs* You know I love it! And gypsies ROCK! *Cough cough* _ *Winks*

I still say Santa Fe kicks ass, and she has an awesome name! _

*Giggles* Franny... _ *Pokes Jack*

*Gasps* Don't you DARE say those evil words Jack! "Same sun as here?" WHAT? That's evil Sarah talk! SHUSH!

*Tear* That was so beautiful Dakki! *Applaudes wildly* Could I perhaps put this story on my site? _

Lots of love! ~Sapphy