Reviews for Life, As Experienced Through Your Fingers
nicole971003 chapter 4 . 3/26
I really really really ADORE protective Blaise! He's brilliant brother like friend! I wanna hug Harry too there'are just too many things crossing into his life. Well Tom seemed to have taken Draco's position as a bastard to Harry at Hogwarts, just much worse than the little haughty slytherin It's quite amusing to see Draco beeing the one who soothed and soften Harry's edges. Harry really needs someone like that, no matter it's in HP setting or this AU. He just needs someone to teach him how to not blame himself and care more about himself. I really relish reading this story
nicole971003 chapter 1 . 3/25
I'm enthralled by this story. Blaise's really caring section mate! I like him
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 13 . 2/18
This was a wonderful read! *rushes to read the sequel*
readingaccount chapter 13 . 10/14/2015
Such a brilliant, beautiful story. Love your writing and can't wait to read more of your work!
Sepulvedlore chapter 13 . 9/15/2015
I LOVED IT. DEFINITELY LOVED IT but...what happened with the ring? ~
Mime chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
Narcissa ships it \_(ツ)_/
kayla chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
This is so good! I'm sorry to be so nitpicky, but threw is not spelled through. Sorry :(
Fanfic-Critic1805 chapter 13 . 7/2/2015
This has the potential to be absolutely amazing! Your descriptions of the music are beautiful and they made me feel as though I was really inside of Harry and Draco's heads. The problem was that there were a lot of errors throughout the story that lessened my enjoyment. I found many letters, words and characters' names that were left out and some punctuation mistakes. I just wanted to point out, all though this isn't a HUGE issue, it was oxymoronic for Luna to say 'if Poetry danced naked in a thong front of them," because Poetry can't be both naked and in a thong simultaneously. Another oxymoronic occurrence was Sirius thinking about Harry and Draco's duet. The last thing that bothered me about the story was the way that Draco's journey of self discovery took a back seat to petty and inessential fights with Harry. I had very high expectations when I began reading and I wasn't horribly disappointed...but this could use a little work so your score is 6.75/10
Yaas chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Nice
supersherlocked1529 chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
Hey! I know its been over a decade since you first wrote this story (it's absolutely amazing so far, Btw), and I couldn't help noticing the violin pieces you've mentioned. The Vivaldi A minor, the Bach double, and the twinkles.
Have you ever learned by the Suzuki method? Because I do, and I've come across those pieces and couldn't help wondering.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 13 . 3/18/2015
It is just soo beatiful. Beside the point that I have tears in my eyes, I dearly want to listen to some clasic music, draw to it and watch Peter Pan.

I'm probably ging to make a painting, with the words : I'm not Wendy.

Great piece of art.
Dimplz chapter 13 . 1/8/2015
I enjoyed the story. Honestly, there wasn't really a strong plot but it was nice reading a fluffy romantic story without all the typical angst. This is going to be my new go-to story for when I just want to read some happy Drarry fluff.

That said, I thought you did a wonderful job incorporating music so intimately into the story. I have never read anything quite like this. You must know music well to be able to write about it with such detail. I loved how the emotion of music was so integral to the story. My biggest critique was there were a lot of misspellings that could have easily been cleaned up with a beta. But despite that, it was a good read.
staa chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
I don't know if you'll read this after 10 years of this story but I feel the need to thank you no matter what.
This was so well written and such a touching story. I was reading this and wishing all the time I could have an amazing relationship like Harry and Draco had. It got me all emotional some times, especially at the end.

Once again, thank you and congratulations, you did an amazing job with this story.
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Good, intriguing. One thing though, this chapter could've easily been 2, 3 on the outside. It's good but kinda long.
Still like it though.
MoreThanTrouble chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Wow. This fic is awesome.

Where should I start? Well, maybe the circumstances on how I stumbled on this fic. As usual I was searching for high reviews Drarry fics and I saw this. Interesting, I thought. You wouldn't believe it when I say that for the whole day there was no electricity here in our place because of the typhoon here in the Philippines. And wow, so I just had to find a place with internet because I need to freaking LOAD THE PAGE TO READ IT! Boy, was I desperate.

Anyway, so there, I had it saved in my iPAD, and then I read the first few chapters. I noticed that Draco can be a bit OC, but then, this is COMPLETELY AU, so I gave it a chance and continued reading.

One thing to say: IT GOT ME HOOKED. Here I was, with no electricity and only a glowing candle to accompany me during the middle of the night at around three o'clock in the morning while I completely engrossed myself in reading this. One sleepless night and it was worth it!

God, NO, this was never boring! And that was rare for me, after reading hundreds of Drarry fics.

The storyline was unique. No magic, just... A really heartwarming love story about two boys finding the missing parts of their lives. And you know what? I think it's one of the reasons why I absolutely love this fic. There is no Voldemort to constantly worry about. No constant trip to Dumbledore in the headmaster's room. Those things like that. Instead, there were just teenagers immersed in love and friendship. It got me thinking if this is how the characters of HP will act if there was no magic to begin with. Anyway, I JUST LOVE IT!

And I also like the fact that you did not just focus on Harry and Draco's story alone. I personally liked Pansy and Blaise. And is that scene with Snape and Narcissa an implication of an impending love story? *wiggles eyebrows* Hehe. I look forward to it. (You did mention a sequel.)

And I just wish that you have someone you can pair with Sirius. He's a cute character here. xD I know he deserves someone. :))

But who am I to request when it's been years since this was posted. Gawd, I'm years late for that.

Another thing that struck me as unique with this fic is that it inspired me to listen to classical music while reading. When I read a title of a music in your story, I would search it in youtube and listen (the moment the electricity is running, anyway. Haha). You know the feeling, like, you just want to experience what the other characters were experiencing. I do not play any musical instrument, but I do appreciate their playing. And it was, WOW. Reading, accompanied by music, is a calming and peaceful way to relax to the fullest. Fantastic. And your story does not contain that stressful drama in some stories. Good job, really!

So... Maybe I'll just stop my ranting now and go read the sequel or another story. But I do want you to know that you are a brilliant author, and this piece will absolutely go to one of my favorites. Thank you for writing this awesome piece!

Signed,