Reviews for Nobody Knew
araisene chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
HOLY SHOMKES.

BEYOND THAN WHAT CAN BE EXPRESSED...

you. rock. my. socks.

DAMNN
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
WOW.

They just-died!

Great writing, really really sad.

I love it.

]
TequilaKiss chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Intense, and unexpected. Enjoyed it. I particularly, like how you stared it with the quote;

"Everyone wants to go to Heaven, but no one wants to die"

and ended it with;

"And nobody knew."

Really liked the last line. This is on my Favorites List.

Well done.

TK
icerelief2004 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Oh...that's kinda depressing, don't you think? It's good, don't get me wrong, but depressing nonetheless. I liked it though.

*Krys*
Dragon's Mudblood chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
wow...
Ribs On The Run chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Sweet and sad and yet in a way, beautiful (is that the word?) like most of your other DMHG fics.

...Evil Death Eaters.
Jampaqd chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I love it :)
Lidens chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
this is a very good short-ignorance-is-bliss fic, even though i wouldn't call Hermione and Draco ignorant. but their death was definitely it. i recommend a fic called Cast No Shadow by attica. you'll like it. look forward to reading other fics of yours.
bittersweet memories chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
the last line was perfect
account chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
brilliant!
colorguard06 chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
WOW! that was just WoW im just stunned it was beautiful.
Vance Emmeline chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Aw...ouch! That was a good little twist at the end! Hehehe. It's smart how you managed to change the cottage from a positive form of neglection to a negative one. Does that even make sense? Well it's genius how you changed it so that nobody knew. Hehehe.
Luv, me.
Dusty Emotion chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Wow. That was ... so powerful. You killed me with that last line. Absolutely gorgeous. I can't even tell you how moved I am, and what's even more extraordinary is that your story is incredibly short for an angst fic - it shouldn't be able to affect me like this in such short time! *laughs* just shows how talented you are, eh? I will definitely be back for more. My hat is off to you for this BEAUTIFUL piece.
Kylara chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Speaking of your angst fics in general and of this one in particular, you are a very good angst writer. I live for angst (more specifically, I live to die for angst), and yours is sharp, sad, and very, very good. I look forward to reading more.
Rana Eressea chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Haunting and absolutely gorgeous. The ending is so sad. I love it. I love it, I love it, I love it.