Reviews for Bring Me To Life
DancingInRain682 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
so good please continue!
LexiWinchester chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
that was a very explicit rape there!
pinecone1984 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
nice use of the song it goes very well with your story and is a song that everyone not living under a rock would know
VedGirl1201 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I give it a 9/10. And the reason you lost the 10/10 was the song lyrics. Song fics annoy me to no end no matter how amazing the author. And i'm sorry to say in this fic it just broke up the story and was a major annoyance. But other than that amazing job!
CrazyAlchemistgrl017 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
This story kicks ass! I love it! Good job! *Claps*
Just My Heart chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Hmm... interesting. And good song choice, by the way! This story has Evanescence, Drusilla, and Spike - I have to love it.
uuuuutt chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Sexy. And, kinda freaky, but good job.
Zgirl714 chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Why are the song lyrics there? It makes no sense. And in cannon Drusilla likes pain. She likes what Angelus does to her, they have a Dom/Sub relationship. She likes pain. Your writing style is pretty good, though. I don't mean to be a bitch.
Dru chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Yay! Oh that was great! I LOVE Spike/Dru! Best ship ever! Whoo!
Darla's-Fallen-Angel chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
That was dark and disturbing...the way a Angelus/Dru/Spike fic should be. hehe. I liked it. ;)
DarkAngelKatrina chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Good. Real good. lol. U must have seen the episode Destiny on the WB. Ha. I loved it. Hope you make more stories like this one, because it was really good. l8tr

~*~Rogue-Sama~*~

' If got all the Vampires to admit they were on the crusifiction, it'd be like Woodstock. I was actually at Woodstock. Good gig. I fed off a Flower Person and spent the next five hours watching my hand move...'

Spike, Buffy the Vampire slayer, Epside: School Hard, Season 2