Reviews for I'm Not Crazy
animestargirl chapter 11 . 7/18/2005
YOU...YOU...HOW DARE YOU!

You are going to kill them BOTH! and ME!

update this soon, or i'll rip out your pancreas and feed it to the lemurs! Do you hear me! The lemurs are coming after you!

*hug* happy b-day again! I can't wait to come back home and see you. 24 days left. T_T oh well...at least there is 9 (horrible) months of school to see you (what torture)
Danny'sGhostGirl chapter 11 . 7/12/2005
o! cooel chpt! update soon! _
Kenzie14 chapter 10 . 5/22/2005
WOW!...really nice story so far Hikari!

Oh and say hello to R for me *. Oh and disreguard my e-mail I sent you,this story could go that way,and I would be happy to help if ya like*

Update*

Yukino-*
Danny'sGhostGirl chapter 10 . 5/14/2005
yay! updated! _ plz update soon. the story is gettin better w/ each chpt _
xXRoseGoddessXx chapter 10 . 5/14/2005
Wow, this is a very interesting story, I luv it. Update soon. Check out my fics sometime.
cherry-star-aus chapter 10 . 5/14/2005
ok i get it now ok and are you calling me a flmer becaus ei am just opiniaion ated and this is like a drama it was unexpected and that i give u credit for
cherry-star-aus chapter 9 . 5/14/2005
ok so i was wrong i guessed wrong in my mnd too but wel i guess it makes s ense anywho
cherry-star-aus chapter 8 . 5/14/2005
its a reflection of his younger self right?
cherry-star-aus chapter 7 . 5/14/2005
oh but ct scans just reveal the health of a brain like what lobes are active it couldnt do that
cherry-star-aus chapter 6 . 5/14/2005
this cant be good and i bet u knowd u lose control of all bodily functions when u have seizures
cherry-star-aus chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
ok i stil like this poor seto with his grip of deathlines
BlackCat3993 chapter 10 . 5/14/2005
Read the story and really enjoyed it. - Poor seto is going crazy... please continue soon ok?
animestargirl chapter 10 . 5/13/2005
YOU BITCH! Yes I will kill you! You killed off Jou! *cries hysterically*

You son of a bitch from hell! You deserve to die and burn in the fiery pits of hell where you shall be forever tortured by rape of Satan's rabid dolphin! GO SUCK A PIG!

HOW DARE YOU KILL HIM OFF! You KILLED OFF MY...8TH FAVORITE CHARACTER! WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE DIED?

*cries more* I HATE YOU! And another thing! Why the hell did you end it there? you end it at the worst possible places! Why do you do this to me? I know you can hear my typing!

Cheese: *sighs then meows*

I know I'm going overboard, but I can't help it! She doesn't update for so long, then she kills off jou! How dare she! *cries more*

Cheese: *sighs and rolls eyes. Slaps Star*

Huh? Oops...sorry! I think I really did go overboard on this one _;

BTW: THIS IS NOT A FLAME! * glomp* you are still my friend*

BUT HURRY UP WITH YOUR RA-DAMNED UPDATES!

p.s. to anyone reading this review, I don't hate rose. I just like doing this to her XD!
cherry-star-aus chapter 4 . 5/11/2005
i can imagine de happy dance...and u used one of the 2 of my most hated comaparisons to seto kaiba... an iced heart the other is calling him a dragon
cherry-star-aus chapter 3 . 5/11/2005