Reviews for I'm Not Crazy
sleep all night rock all day chapter 4 . 12/23/2003
it doesn't matter to me if its short or not. plz update soon
MadamGoldEyes chapter 4 . 12/23/2003
update soon please. Kaiba is so cool. Luv the ficcy, c ya.
animestargirl chapter 4 . 12/22/2003
_...hi
told ya id review. u didnt believe me. u dont u believe me? u make me sad that u dont believe me.
T_T. im in pain now. my guys wont shut up.
Inuyasha and Yusuke keep picking on each other and wresling. Yugi and Yami are dueling...loudly. Kenshin and Domon are cheering them on...loudly.
Kurama's the only sane one here.
ku-chan:*thinking* im gonna crack if they dont shut up *out loud* yep i can keep my cool.
i have a head ache now.
...i no ur laughing
...STOP LAUGHING!
anyway good chapter. i wanna read more. Pweeze post a new chap up soon. pweeze
p.s. kst didnt beat me all the time just 2 out of 9
p.p.s. ok 4 out of nine
ja ne
stupid-charm chapter 3 . 12/12/2003
now i have the "Unwell" song stuck in my head. but other than that, i love your story. hurry and update.
mezu chapter 3 . 12/7/2003
Great chapter!
CHEESEWIZ chapter 3 . 12/6/2003
luv it! LUV it! LUV IT! please please review or i'll... i'll.. EAT CHEESE WIZ. Wait i like cheese wiz so don't review. I'm confusing myself. But anyway i luved it you r a good writer! See ya! i rock
sleep all night rock all day chapter 3 . 12/5/2003
-_- poor seto
animestargirl chapter 3 . 12/5/2003
Wow, really good chapter. I personally think Kaiba is going pyschotic. OOps, not that kind of pyschotic. Hey! I can spell pyschotc. Crap.
Oh well. Write a new one soon please!
ja ne
aerin chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
AW poor Seto! *sniffs* poor poor seto
sleep all night rock all day chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
cool
Eclipse Shaman chapter 2 . 11/21/2003
I meant to review yesterday but somethin was up with my computer. Anywayz, I saw that epeisode. It was freaky. Pleaze update soon.
CheetorX chapter 2 . 11/21/2003
_ cool.
mezu chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
animestargirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Ok. How many times have I said this? um... 1...20...5? Ah, who cares. I'll say it again. (clears throat) THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! Please tell me you are gonna post chapter 2 up soon.

If you don't I'll make you. I don't care how many tomatoes (see you spell it with an e) or how many Marik's or Bakura's you have! I have monkeys that can kick your tomatoey (if thats a word)BRUSED butt!

Ok. Post soon. Please and thank you! (_)
kakashifangirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
i really like it. i was watching that smallville the other nite too! but anyways i can't wait for more:)
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »