Reviews for A New Life For Kagome
Kagome chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
Kilala kirara is in spanish since i know take my advice cuz i speak spanish
buacus.lewis chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
it was funny hope he didnt say the speech infront of people they kagome and inuyasha dont have patance
inuyasha chapter 27 . 5/11/2013
What about kagome and sangos dress? What do they look like?
inuyasha chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
Kagomes friends follow kagome and inuyasha into the well is my idea hope you like it
inuyasha chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Same to you keepmaking more and thanks
Alara210 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Like it so far
Druneia Serai chapter 33 . 1/19/2010
i like your story please update as soon as possible!
hinata hyugga chapter 33 . 10/27/2009
plez contenu this its the best thing i have ever read please please please continue!
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 11 . 8/21/2009
Um i think that u spell it the 2cd way
meep chapter 28 . 11/9/2008
She 'ruffed' his hair up a little. ha! pun.
subreaper01 chapter 8 . 11/24/2007
Very nice, however Ranma 1/2 has been over in the USA for over a decade, so I highly doubt it would still be on in Japan in this time period. Plus the last Ranma OVA episode aired in the US in the same year the first volume of Inuyasha wash published in Japan. Nothing bad just telling you some possible timeline errors in your story.
kagomes pup chapter 33 . 6/4/2007
Please update when you can.
kagomes pup chapter 11 . 4/23/2007
Its only Kilala on tv or the english your spelling of kirara. I think you are missing a i.
XxSilverXTearsxX chapter 33 . 1/27/2007
* sobbs* there's no new chapie and i want to kno wut happens next.
AnimeFanInuYasha chapter 16 . 1/9/2007
WAHHO! INUKAG FOREVER! Oh! Plus I also love Ramen too, but I like the chicken flavored kind. I make it every night as a snack. Ok I have a question for you...you know today's date as I write to you right? Ok well it's 1-9-07 and Adult Swim who runs InuYasha in its program restarted InuYasha when it was on episode 167! Is that when InuYahs a ends cause there was no next time on InuYasha after the credits. I was on this website and it said the later eps. will be coming in 2008 or 2009. WAA! Can't wait that long. ( my comment was long.) Ok well, yeah...INUKAG FOREVER!