Reviews for The Life of an Immobile Teen
InuKagLover chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Ok so please forget the first part to my last comment. I just read some of chapter nine. O gosh I feel dumb now *blushes like a tomato*
InuKagLover chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Before I read chapter 9 I just want to point out that in the end of chapter 8 it said someone stole her diary but if I read correctly kagome wrote in her diary on the hammock outside before inuyasha came over nd she left it there. I didn't see any mention of her bringing it bam inside so I wanna get my clues straight since I like mystery fanfics like this. Other then that I love the story so far nd the part where she found the body... I had to turn off my phone for a bit and take deep breathes
inu-luva123 chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I know exactly who the man behind the desk is...hehe :)
iNuQTpIe chapter 10 . 10/10/2009
Ah! You said this over five years ago! And I'm going to die without knowing what happens next!
alexandra chapter 10 . 5/23/2009
this is realy good but i want more come on plz
Kyprish Prophetess chapter 10 . 2/4/2009
As soon as your Progress Reports come out? Seriously, it's been five years. Either your teachers suck, or you have forgoten your readers.
dark-evil-angel12 chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
plz send me rest o story
PuppiesAreAdorable chapter 10 . 1/21/2008
mysterychild chapter 10 . 6/18/2007
It's been nearly three and a half years since an update, but I hopeful that it will update again someday. I'm putting this story on alert just in case it does, because it really is a good fanfic. . kudos to you!
angel chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
WOW!I didn't think I would like this book due to my freinds bad explamation. I think you've got talent.I'm writing a book about inu and kag but it's under a differnet name I'll email it to you if you great story so far keep it up!
bubbles chapter 10 . 9/28/2006
Come on! U cut it off rite at the good part! and it's been over 2 years since u updated! so please update soon!
Kisshu-luv chapter 10 . 8/29/2006
B-B-BUT... IT'S BEEN TOO LONG! YOU SAID "Don't worry, I'll be updating soon." MY ASS! IT'S BEEN 2 FRIKKEN' YEARS! but i since i luv your story so much, i won't yell at you more. cuz ur such a good writer... ;) UPdate
paramourconspiracy chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
okay i wasnt going to review until the end but...OMG I WAS ACUALLY SCARED! I WAS FRIKEN HYPERVENTILATING! I HAD TO PLAY MY MOST UBNOCKSHIOUS (spelt wrong) AND HAPPY SONGS BEFORE I WAS ACUALLY OKAY WITH READING IT! MY HEART IS ALMOST FUCKIN OUT OF MY CHEST! (drops dead out of chair) -but in other words it was the most amazing thing ever cuz im not one to get scared of things. i love horror movies. good job!-
hih chapter 10 . 12/31/2005
I love this story, its so good, thank you so much for writing it! It's an escape from my hectic and stupid life o I hope you get good grades and have a happy New Year!
SallyWally chapter 10 . 12/19/2005