Reviews for Falling Into Fiction
four-eyed 0-0 chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
I really, really, really love this! Please update! I love Hiei and Mizuna so much! And KashakuXTouya and KinXJin is soooo great! Please update soon!
Catharina M chapter 10 . 11/11/2010
Hehe[: I like this story.. 3

I hope you update soon.. I like where this is all going... :D
White Rose Fox chapter 10 . 10/1/2010
SWEET!
White Rose Fox chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
SWEET STORY!
XAudra RoseX chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
Please update! I wanna read the rest of this story! It's the best of read so far. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
GuitarCatz13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Please update soon, i love it! Especially Kina and Jin, haha. They're so perfect! I can't wait to read anymore of the chapters you might add or anymore stories you might write XD
emo-foxkitten chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
crazy
marmaroth chapter 10 . 11/22/2007
BWAHAHAHAHA *stops to breathe* HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ohmygod Jin and Kin are SUCH a good couple! They belong together!

Kashaku...I actually can't see you with anyone, but the best person WOULD be Touya, I guess...

I think Mizuna would be great with anyone, but Hiei needs love the most out of the group.

Um...let's see...anything else? Oh yeah, I would like you to somehow fit this phrase into the story, even if it's just a random outburst from Kashaku:

"The purple bananas. They dance."
TheInfamousHersh chapter 10 . 1/2/2007
Love the story! Kashaku is alot like a bunch of people i know lol so your story is so fun to read! Update soon! -
silverwolf chapter 10 . 12/28/2006
I LOVE FALLING INTO FICTION! especially kashaku! Please write more. PLEASE *puppy dog eyes*
ph34r-t3h-cu73n355 chapter 10 . 6/3/2006
That was a rather intereting chapter...loved the play around with "The Wizard of Oz" and "The Godfather"...very funny. Update when you can...i'm looking forward to it.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 10 . 5/28/2006
i love it keep it up
Lathya chapter 10 . 5/7/2006
_ I love this story. It's so well written, and it doesn't rush into anything. It does seem to be taking you a long time to update, but then again I shouldn't really be talking, I've put almost no progress toward my story in almost a year. I was a little disappointed with the last chapter, probably because I was expecting to much when you said some Hiei/Mizuna fluff, I just got over excited. I love HieiOC stories, and the fluff is one of my favorite parts, naturally. Please update soon, I look forward to reading more.

Ja ne