Reviews for Falling Into Fiction
Rixe Rhapsodos chapter 10 . 5/15
I would really lovee to see this continue! I think it's really funny how Touya can't make up his mind whether or not that he likes Kashaku. I kinda have that trouble personally. I have so many animes that I like that I just bounce from bishie to bishie on all my faves. But if I had to pick one from YYH...well no can do. I would have to settle for two and in no particular order. Touya and Yoko, my two fave bishies in YYH. I swear Touya's first fight with Kurama was absolutely awesome, what did you think of it. And then when Yoko decided to show up against Karasu. Oh manwas that a heck of a fight. Yoko proved in his first fight that you don't mess with him or you talk to a nasty plant, but the plant he pulled out against Karasu...excuse my language...but that one was just bad ass. And the way that Touya fights is nothing to laugh at either. Being able to create an ice sword out of nowhere on your hand that is sharp enough to kill someone...that's saying something too. I wish we had gotten to see a second Touya fight like we did with Kurama. MORE TOUYA IS WHAT I SAY! _ Yeah, I know I'm cray cray, I admit it. But everyone still loves me...chow!
ischyros chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
i think you are doing great, i love the story so far and i am hoping for more!
four-eyed 0-0 chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
I really, really, really love this! Please update! I love Hiei and Mizuna so much! And KashakuXTouya and KinXJin is soooo great! Please update soon!
Catharina M chapter 10 . 11/11/2010
Hehe[: I like this story.. 3

I hope you update soon.. I like where this is all going... :D
White Rose Fox chapter 10 . 10/1/2010
SWEET!
White Rose Fox chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
SWEET STORY!
XAudra RoseX chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
Please update! I wanna read the rest of this story! It's the best of read so far. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
GuitarCatz13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Please update soon, i love it! Especially Kina and Jin, haha. They're so perfect! I can't wait to read anymore of the chapters you might add or anymore stories you might write XD
emo-foxkitten chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
crazy
marmaroth chapter 10 . 11/22/2007
BWAHAHAHAHA *stops to breathe* HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ohmygod Jin and Kin are SUCH a good couple! They belong together!

Kashaku...I actually can't see you with anyone, but the best person WOULD be Touya, I guess...

I think Mizuna would be great with anyone, but Hiei needs love the most out of the group.

Um...let's see...anything else? Oh yeah, I would like you to somehow fit this phrase into the story, even if it's just a random outburst from Kashaku:

"The purple bananas. They dance."
TheInfamousHersh chapter 10 . 1/2/2007
Love the story! Kashaku is alot like a bunch of people i know lol so your story is so fun to read! Update soon! -
silverwolf chapter 10 . 12/28/2006
I LOVE FALLING INTO FICTION! especially kashaku! Please write more. PLEASE *puppy dog eyes*
ph34r-t3h-cu73n355 chapter 10 . 6/3/2006
That was a rather intereting chapter...loved the play around with "The Wizard of Oz" and "The Godfather"...very funny. Update when you can...i'm looking forward to it.