Reviews for Funeral
Frek chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
That was really beautiful. Such a tragic way to bring Richie into his immortal life, always makes me sad thinking about it. I loved the way Connor was taking care of them both. Thanks so much for writing this!

The One and Only

kirallie chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Good work! Poor Richie! Glad Mac comforted him after the funeral
Luzith chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
so sad
Enqueri chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
a great fic !

just for the info, "mother" in French is spelled "maman" and not "mamen".

I love Highlander and I think there are not enough fanfics for this show, so thank you for sharing your work !
SirenStreak chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Me again, and NO I'm NOT stalking you. I just like your fics. I was very sad while I read this fic - reminded me of Tessa dying. Guess I've never gotten over it. Very well written, though. I like your character development of Richie, especially in how he comes to trust Mac. In INTO THE FOLD he's terrified that Mac will molest him whenever they're in Richie's room at the loft, but in FUNERAL he trusts Mac enough to let him sleep in the same room as him (no funny ideas intended!) Good work! :D
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
I'm pretty sure I've read this before, but it's definitely worth rereading and rereading. This was so sad, I nearly had tears in my eyes, but in the same moment there were touching scenes and light humor, making it such a special fic. Once again you wrote a missing scene from the show and it seems so vivid and right, that it NEEDS to have been there. I still have tears in my throat, especially from Richie's speech, when he called Tessa 'mom' in the end.
trfan chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I don't remember if I reviewed already or not, but I had to say I love that you improved the story since you first put it up. The dialogue looks a LOT better in italics and separate paragraphs.
TakenHawkeye chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Unfortunatly, I have no idea what Highlander is. I'll assume maybe a tv show or some such. In any event, I realize my utter lack of knowledge of Highlander may have taken away from this story. I still loved it though.
You did a great job, I really like it. It took me awhile to figure things out, but I loved it all the same. So nice work, helping a clueless person like me understand as much as I could. Quite a feat few can tackle. This was quite pleasant to read, so I thank you.
Keep up the good work.
Richefic chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Oh I'm so glad you did decide to post this! I always thought this was a huge plot hole in the show. Richie's speech at the funeral was superb! And I loved the affection in Mac and Richie's horsing around afterwards. Looking forward to your next story idea.
SouthernChickie chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Wow. You really out did yourself with this one! I loved it!
RRyanForever chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
This is a very touching piece. I am greatly impressed.