Reviews for A Fine Balance
ShaolinQueen chapter 13 . 5/19/2007
That was really nice, I liked it so much!
Sammy chapter 13 . 3/1/2004
I really loved this story. Excellent job.
Bo chapter 13 . 3/1/2004
(Y'know I swear I already reviewed this, so if it comes up twice..well I apologise!) You've out done yourself Joey! Absolutely incredible chapter, not to mention story! You've got your writing style down to a fine art, as it becomes increasingly descriptive and mature as you go on. Loved this story and your handle on the show and its characters! Another story in the works?..
Jenna chapter 13 . 2/28/2004
AW! That was so cute! I loved it! I'm sorry that its over! I hope you decide to write another story, and soon because you are very talented! Hope to hear from you again soon!
Max452 chapter 13 . 2/28/2004
Congrats Joey! Just as with, "The Hours After", you wrote a extremely wonderful story featuring my personal favorite Third Watch character. (You do great Bosco stories) Keep 'em up! 'Cause if don't, I'll be very disapointed.
Bo-55 chapter 13 . 2/28/2004
Wow! That has to be one of your finest yet! The angle your style takes, mixed with the intense descriptions allows us to experience the story to its fullest-a very good thing!;-p Can't say enough how much I loved this, and how much of a welcome distraction it has been from my English literature essays,lol, excellent work! A new one's coming soon right?...
xerus chapter 13 . 2/27/2004
I thought you gave up on this story! Imagine my surprise when I came over here to check it out and it was finished! Awesome job. You captured the complexities of "Bosco". It could be so easy to portray him as a one dimensional character, but you gave him depth. I trust you'll be using your talents over in the OC now. I'll be waiting.
anon3908 chapter 13 . 2/27/2004
A great end to a great story!
-FPP
lyss33 chapter 13 . 2/27/2004
i loved that story and well all of them
Lulu chapter 13 . 2/27/2004
wow what a way to go out * wonderful story- thanks so much for sharing it! I loved it :)I cant wait to see what you are going to wite for your next fiction!
rutgers chapter 12 . 2/19/2004
Damn! Excellent. I thought the kid was dead, but I guess he exists still and they can get him! Great story. rutgers
faithinFaith chapter 12 . 2/16/2004
GOD, I can't believe this! Neither how good writer you are, (Do you have any idea how many words I had to look up in my dictionary LOL) or the whole plot...What is he doing there? How could they let him go there when he could hardly stand straight? My only answer is that they all have gone insane and that you need to get back and fix this QUICK!
Max452 chapter 12 . 2/14/2004
Oh, Joey, you're evil, plain and simple, leaving me hanging like this. This is a great story, please continue...ah, just please don't kill Bosco?
Jenna chapter 12 . 2/14/2004
I was beginning to think you weren't going to update anymore, and I am so glad that you're still writing! It WAS worth the wait. I LOVE THE BOSCO ANGST! I love the way this story is written and I can't wait to see what happens in the next "episode." You also end the chapters at the perfect places! So MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE, PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!
anon3908 chapter 12 . 2/14/2004
Ah! Keep going, you can't leave us hanging! Well written chapter, I enjoyed it a lot!
-FPP