Reviews for Emotional Motion
yamachi4theworld chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
this has nothing to do wit your fic it's just when u gave a review to a fanfiction in witch tai is brutaly raped by his father you said u agreed wit broken angel to make this fic a taito...she whanted it to be a YAMACHI get it?some plp
Hunter-Eli chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
Wonderful, I love how you made music a part of the story, it always gives more depth in a romance fic.
Anisky0703 chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
That's was a beautiful story! I just loved how you captured their love for each other in your words. It's seems like this could really happen between the two boys... (crosses fingers) Hopefully... ; -~Anisky0703~
J Land chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
Good fic! . But I'd cut down on the random japanese. I understood it, but a lot of people won't, or at least make translation notes.
HG chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
sweet and lovely and warm all over! You have excellent phraseology!
Saya the Demoness chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
EEEE! _ _ Cute cute CUTE! One of the best Taito fics I've read!
aerogirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
Bravo!
marian chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
hanyaaaan..._...that was done so very well..Gives ya a nice squishy feeling. _ I haven't read a Taito like this in a long time. _
Nanaki Lioness not logged in chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
That was really sweet! Great fic! _
IshidaTakeru chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
It keeps signing me out! Grrr. Good fic. ::nods:: Yup yup
catia chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
That was a beautiful story! It was very well-written and constructed. You managed to beautifully express the emotions of of these boys. I loved it. Thank you for sharing it.
Splash chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
That was so squishy and sappy! Me likes _ Looks like a great fic for a sequel! Write one and I'll be sure to read it! SUGOI, SUGOI! _ _ _

-Splash