Reviews for The Circus
HeavensDarkestRose chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I really love this story. I want to read more. I'd love to hear about how his difrent past effected how he was at the mansion. Great job, it's an amazing story
Wish-I-Had-A-Tail chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This may be one of, if not your best piece. My back ached in sympathy for Kurt and I really enjoyed reading it. You're very talented.

Great job.
BamfIsAwesome chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Oh... poor Kurt. I can see it happening though, if Margali had been a selfish witch from the get-go. I can't help but wonder, how would this affect his relationship with Logan? And Kitty would be scared of him a damn sight longer! I think Nighty 'n Wolvie wouldn've clashed at first (feral, dominance) but eventually, as they both showed their more human sides more often, they would come to a truce, then an understanding, and eventually a bonding friendship the strength of adamantium! In the end, they would be like they are now, really. Kurt would be the Fuzzy Elf he actually is. :)

Keep it up!

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Bamf
Matteic chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
It's really horrific.
morph chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
omg...i almost cired when I realised what was happening to Kurt...that he was being whipped. This was a very strong fic. you did a good job! Keep writing!