Reviews for Change Of Heart
Son Gobie chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
thx for all your hard work i love your stories your who made me wanna write
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Where ther fu*k are you its been 8years please update
Vaccant Account chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This is good. But update, your big fans are indignant with you. I know you care about this. I mean this chapter even has me thinking WOW! But I feel bad that alot of people are angry at you. Hopefully you don't give two shits.
phoebechan chapter 17 . 6/9/2010
Hey there I just found this story of yours. My name is Phoebe. And I just wanted to say I love it! I see that you haven't updated since 04' so I'm guessing your not going to anymore. I just wanted to say I love your story.

Sheynenn chapter 17 . 8/4/2006
I think i might be the first person to review in 2 years, but could you please update, i have read most of your stories but you have stopped them and haven't even updated! please do something!
Waiting chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
It's been almost a YEAR since you updated. You let every one of your fans down. Do you have huge writer's block or you don't care about writing anymore. I agree with DBGT Goku and Son Oliver, you slacked off and are not caring shit about your stories. Just like you lost some of your big fans, you lost another. You owe an apology to your fans about why you went back on your promise to update Change of Heart. So consider that if you even care, Cheena. Till you give a crap, shizang.
DBGT Goku chapter 17 . 10/23/2004
Update this story now you neglectful person. You have lost readers and you have lost another. You obviously are not serious about any of your stories any more so I am not going to waste my damn time waiting for you to update. So farewell and face the consequences of you actions by losing your fans.
Senjuto chapter 13 . 10/3/2004
Cheena, I have lost my patience a long time ago. Why haven't you updated this story, you had nearly a year to update yet you neglected this story as if it was a piece of trash. Cheena, please update as soon as possible or lose a fan who enjoyed reading your fanfics. Until you update, I will not read another one of your stories again. Farewell Cheena.
Son Oliver chapter 17 . 9/23/2004
CHEENA, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? You have neglected this story long enough, so update this month. I have lost my patience with you, you had the time to update yet you slacked off like Gohan did with his training. So update or loss many readers as you have been losing for almost a YEAR!
Fan chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
So um, are you ever going to write again?
Senjuto chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Cheena, it's been been almost four months since you updated and you said you wouldn't give up on this story. Just what's been happening in the real world to cause a delay in this story's getting an update. I'll try my best to be patient for the 18th chapter. But please, update as soon as you are able to. Till then, later.
Senjuto chapter 17 . 3/16/2004
Cheena, where are you? You haven't updated in a long time. Please do not let this magnificent story die. I really want to see what Gohan plans to do about Castine and see if he can get some revenge on Castine. Please update as soon as you can. Peace.
carrie chapter 17 . 2/26/2004
This is a pretty good story. I finally had the time to read it! Look forward to the next update and updates for your othere stories as well.
Son Cara chapter 17 . 2/24/2004
*gasp* GOHAN! When did he get there? Oh well! Thanks for updating your super! now i only i could.. Right? But... PLEAS OH PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
chico chapter 17 . 2/22/2004
o danm, hurry up with the next one che!