Reviews for A Little More Involved
LadyKatsu chapter 3 . 7/16/2004
Such tragic events all in one chapter. But, needless to say, it all sounded pretty much normal. For you people, anyway.

So...anyway, now that I know for sure that there aren't any chapters after this...*double checks* I can tell you to update soon and re-use the pink bunny threat! Yay!
LadyKatsu chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
NO! The monkey! It's back!

I feel ever so smart. I had just noticed that there were more chapters than just the first one.

Heh. Yeah.
LadyKatsu chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Who woulda thunk that powderpuffs would have such complicated lives? Not me.

Okay, good, you have this much up. What about the rest of the notebooks? Aren't you up to like, 7 or 8 by now?

And you think I'M behind the times. *grin*

Kepp updating or suffer the wrath of the pink bunnies that I coincidentially have at my disposal.
CrissyEmikoAoyou chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
So...why am I the one getting yelled at? WHY ISN'T DAINE GETTING YELLED AT?

I'm not perverted..

Aoyou: *smacks Crissy* Don't lie!

Fine. I am perverted!

Aoyou: *smacks Crissy* Keep your shirt on!

I as never taking it off! Anyway..we should continue this over email throughout the summer like last year..
Crissy chapter 3 . 3/14/2004
YAY!
I was laughing SOO hard after re-reading this bit, my mother came downstairs to see if I was dying or just having a good time.
Heh heh.
GO GOTHKAT!
JJCrimson chapter 3 . 12/8/2003
Crimson: YGO Smackdown.
JJ: Nothing like it.
Crimson: Will this story ever stop being funny?
JJ: Doubt it.
Crimson: Cool.
JJ: Yep. Kind of a boring day here, so this story helps.
J and C: Update soon.
*end transmission*
ArdaraKaminskya chapter 2 . 12/4/2003
poor crissy. great story so far. update soon.
JJCrimson chapter 2 . 12/3/2003
JJ: Polka, a monkey, capes, "girl trouble", failed heroics, a little kid making out...
Crimson: It's official...
JJ and Crimson: This story has everything that we thought would never be in a story all at once!
JJ: This shows a creative mind.
Crimson: Or that she's a psycho.
JJ: Whichever one it is...
Crimson: This story is still good.
J and C: Update ASAP.
*end transmission*
Annellarel chapter 2 . 11/28/2003
ohh...i had to go back and read the first part but this is cool! hope themonkey will stay!
GothRabbit chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
hm... you notice that the first one is under 'humor' THEN 'romance'. This one is 'romance' then 'humor'... Jewel? What are you trying to say?

And why are you keeping us in suspense, girl? You've gotten reviews, so POST MORE! I need it, anyway. Besides, I'm typing and I randomly have part of an entry. Which is REALLY annoying. Ya know? (Stupid insert button! Deleted what I was writing!)

GothRabbit: Look!

Me: What?

GothRabbit: It's the FROGMAN!

Me: Ribbit!

GothRabbit: Made Ya look!

Me: I'm gonna STRANGLE YOU!

GothRabbit: *darts away* As if you could, wuss!

Me: *sighs* It always comes back to that, doesn't it?

GothRabbit: Yep.

Anyway. Good job Jay! Keep posting... *looks innocent* I'm gonna go type some more now... BTW peoples.. If you are mad, ever, at Jewel for not posting mroe on this story, it's probably my fault because we wrote it in a notebook (several, actually) and now I have it to type... So be angry with me... and in the mean time, while you're waiting, go read MY stories under the name: Takaehiko9683

For all you curious people, fanfiction wouldn't let me log in (*scoffs* AGAIN!) so I'm reviewing semi-annoymously...

Don't make fun of the spelling.

I don't excell at it.

Oh! Also! Read Crissy's under the name: PenPusherM

And, of course,

Read Jewel's other stories...

Hey! Dude! This turned out to be more of an advertisement than a review... Oh well... kinda like those radio stations who pause every ten minutes to tell you that they don't have any commercials, then tell you what the station is... um... Hello? Isn't THAT a commercial? Yes. I thought so.

Thanks for listening... Ciao!
JJCrimson chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
JJ: Evil planning already? I guess you can take the Valentine out of the city, but you can't take the city out of...oh, you know what I mean.

Crimson: Quiet! You will only hurt yourself.

JJ: As always, this story is interesting and funny.

Crimson: Bring back the monkey!

JJ: You be quiet!

Crimson: Make me!

JJ: Well I'll...*ahem* please update soon.

Crimson: Yes, please do.

JJ: HIYA!

*big action sequence commences. End transmission*
Great chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Keep this story goin'! I wanna read more!