Reviews for Alice in wonderland
Zoroark710 chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
can you make more lesbian chapters with alice and cheshire cat please?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Sucks like bad faggot!
Complicated Murder chapter 7 . 2/4/2007
Hullo. Just as a note, hun, you might want to pay more mind to the flow. It reads rather choppily. And attractive language. Throwing in some more adjectives to give the reader a better picture.

Say, darling, I'm going to add this to my C2, The Gay Land of Fairytales. If you have an objection, just send me a PM, and I'll take it out. K?
UnderTheScotsman'sKilt chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
Love the story. Please, write more chapters.
Lunaceress chapter 7 . 12/19/2003
this is really great how you are retelling this story, crazy bag ladies and a suicidal main char. really great story.
choiceless decision chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
I like the "U-M-W-P-R-T-G-A-M". Also, the whole bit with the rock was well written. Connecting it to previous chapters - more obviously in a subtle way, if that makes sense - worked very well. Nice work.
choiceless decision chapter 6 . 12/11/2003
I love this line "My grandmother sat on the top branch of a tree (probably the only time we saw eye to eye)" Very amusing. I like the sugar dialouge - better than an invitation. The child growing was interesting as well.
*waits for next chapter*
choiceless decision chapter 5 . 12/11/2003
I like the symbolism and literalism in this chapter. Its a fine line that divides to much from not enough, and this is a good example of just right. Nice job.
choiceless decision chapter 4 . 12/9/2003
Most amusing chapter yet. I actucally laughed at it. Well chosen words make a difference, and it shows. Nice job.
choiceless decision chapter 3 . 12/9/2003
My favorite line so far : "Max, a strange boy I once knew, now know, will know." It makes sense to me. I like the phrasing (and spacing!) in this chapter. I think the first paragraph is writetn very well setting the scene.
choiceless decision chapter 2 . 12/9/2003
Once again, I like the little details. In my opinion, the overall writing is better this time. There is more description and less assumption. It's more vivid. Well done.
choiceless decision chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
I'm a bit annoyed by the obvious lack of spacing and puncuation. (I got used to it around mid-chapter, but that dosent mean I like it!)No offense, I dont see the problem in spacing the lines. however, it begins to work with the story and I am understanding it better, it just takes some getting used to.
I like the little details you use, such as "defiantly terrified ", descriptions of aberctombie, and the interjection of dr marco, which i found to be highly amusing.
And on to chapter two!
Lunaceress chapter 6 . 12/7/2003
'_' interesting...
Lunaceress chapter 4 . 11/29/2003
lol this is very well written and kinda funny. especially the stupid father
penguin chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
kool fanfic. i've wanted more alice fanfics that was more dark with sex and violence