Reviews for Life Is This
suuuy chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
aww.. :)
Illucida chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Good job, and I think it makes perfect sense. (it runs in a pattern)
miss muffet chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I don't know what it is about this particular vignette... but I absolutely love it. I suppose it's just how you put so much emotion into so few words...

I just have to say it was magnificent and that I am really glad I stumbled upon it. Great job.
JBMcDragon chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Hey there! This got recced to me via Asuka, and I was wondering if you'd let me archive it! I'm trying to build an archive, and it's not even totally spiffy yet (ie, released to the public) but it's at

Thanks!

J
Asuka Kureru chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
i don't know why i never reviewed. i think it's my favoritest of all my favorites in your fics. I especially like the "you miss them. you miss them. you miss them." the repetition makes it so much more powerful. (and ee, he said it three times X3) it's so pretty-poetic all over too. ;.;

anyway. Stupid Sasuke. Come back. We know you need them. T.T *sobs all over fic*

BTW, added it to my Team Seven C2 thinger. It really suck that I can't add anything R-rated, because there are so many fics of yours and other people I want to share. (and if you know of fics I didn't list, pleasepleaseplease pretty please tell me? ;_;)
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Change of style... and it was flawless.
bffimagine chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Okay... not much more than 100 words...
Feirdra chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
OOh... how very angsty. Vague, but still sweeps you up in a powerful current. Full of feeling, and just so... real. ; My vocab's running out as I review. Whoots.
But yes, this be good.
Fyredra
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Very poetic! I loved it! _ love love love! lol -;;
grapefruit1639 chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Yes, Sasuke's "alter ego" talking some sense into himself XD I really enjoyed this. I'm guessing this was a one-shot? If it isn't, please do continue! I really liked this ) Good job!
dokichan chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
So sad! Poor Sasuke. I liked your poem. Ja!
KawaiiKenshin chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
That was so greta... so emotional...
purplechaos04 chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
That's really nice, I like how it he was using "you" instead of "I." That really makes a difference.