Reviews for Ash's Fanfic
rob.patterson.71 chapter 1 . 3/6
very good
Six-string Samurai chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Even years later, I still find myself coming back to these old classics. It's been a long ride, but keep on truckin' as best you can.
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
hahaha good one dude
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Heh, heh. Nice emulation of everyone's favorite hero from "Evil Dead". Mi gusta!
soapfiction chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
"You wanna fix your life, pal, head to the sporting goods department, aisle 7. A whole rack of good 12-guages there. Shop smart, shop S-Mart." Great fic. Hope to see you on the scene again.
Shark8 chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Awesome! I simply loved the discription of Akane's cooking.
jh chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Heh heh. Mi gusta!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Needs something. No I have no idea what it needs.
I'm not that good.
Psycho Pirate the Nth chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Couldn't*gasp*stop*hack* the laughter HAHAHAHAHHA!

Tis is goin' to fave's. Gotta ask Carrot,how many times did you watch the 3vil D3ad movies before you developed an "Ash" personality to write this? Cause I want one too.
Shinji Ikari chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
LOL! That was freaken funny. And so in character for Ash. I mean if he were to write something I think it would be much like this. You know your so good at this with Ash's character and all maybe you should consiter a Ranma/evil dead crossover. I think you'd be able to do a great job at it. Any way great work.

Have a nice day
Pyremon Infernos chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Yup! Sounds like Ash all right! 4 stars. He's right about Ranma's life not even comparing to his own. I love Ash's infamous "Gimmie some sugar, baby!" line.
molly chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Rashaka chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
huh... interesting. I liked all the strange desriptions and comparisons
Demonica chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
That was great! I've watched 'Army of Darkness' so many times I know most of it by heart, and that was so dead on perfect (pun intended _) and funny, my chair almost fell backward. (I've got a huge arm chair with a big back and it's on weels, so thats kinda hard...a very dangerous.). You should write more!
Unseen031537 chapter 1 . 4/16/2001