Reviews for Cold Hearted Orb
DizzieLizzie218 chapter 19 . 12/26/2008
Awesome story. I'll be looking foward to reading more when/if you come back:)

Meg chapter 19 . 6/6/2006
Update this one too...i like this one too! BUT finish come out and play first...AND HURRY!
Meg chapter 19 . 2/5/2006
"Thanks for the reviews and for staying with me. I won’t desert again – this time you can trust me. I will finish this story – I promise." ~You...You promised..I really like this story as well...I still want an update for this story. I prefer "come out and play" but will take an update for any. Please come back, there just arent any good brennan stories up lately and i need a brennan fix bad!
Graysen chapter 19 . 1/13/2006
lovely fic. Please update soon.
Meg.who else chapter 19 . 7/18/2005
Come on! this is not fair! you said ud start updating again and then u leave! why are u doing this...ur great with the torture here..please come back and finish your stories! PLEASE!
sclub chapter 19 . 7/18/2005
Great suspense, although it is killing me. I'm dying for the moment when Jesse and Emma finally see each other!
Meg chapter 19 . 7/13/2005
I quote: "Thanks for the reviews and for staying with me. I won't desert again -this time you can trust me. I will finish this story -I promise" (you, ch. 19)...this was close to a month ago now. so, when was this gonna be and are u gonna keep that promise? can that also apply to "come out and play" bc i really want to read more of that too. So, could you please keep your promise and update lots more very quickly...i cant stand this! COME BACK, PLEASE!
theblondeone07 chapter 19 . 7/8/2005
Update soon!
Meg.of course chapter 19 . 7/7/2005
WOH! where did you go again...dont be cruel...come back...cold hearted orb AND come out and play need endings (good ones) dont disappear going nutS! COME BACK and UPDATE!
Meg chapter 19 . 7/4/2005
Now where'd you go? Come back...write more for this and "Come Out and Play" UPDATE!
Meg chapter 19 . 6/30/2005
Ok, so you came back...but its getting to be a bit more time since you've updated. Please dont do another hiatus and keep me waiting...please update again really soon and update "come out and play" I LOVE your stories and i cant take the wait! I need you to come back and update more! PLEASE!
BringBackEmma chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Lovin' it!

: / / w w w . s / / 1 /
MEG chapter 19 . 6/25/2005
OMG OMG OMG...OMG! YOU CAME BACK! This does not properly show my excitement here! BUT OMG! YAY! Still loving this story and so glad it will be finished. Cant wait to read hurry back! SO AWESOME! )! chapter 19 . 6/19/2005
cool, thanks for updating, im beginning to see things more clearly... although i didn't watch Crossroads of the Soul so i don't reall know bout that ep, thanks for explaining it a tad bit.
aniki19 chapter 19 . 6/18/2005
wow...*bouts of speechlessness* this is really too much revelation 4 like 15 mins past 1 a.m!

but i think i get it...this is getting really good! everybody's involve! n e plot thickens! hehehe...i like e way this is exciting!lol! sorry..had too much chocolate just now...too excitable...

anyway another excellent chpt...can hardly wait 4 more!