Reviews for Baby Harry and the Nightly Rituals
RadioRebel chapter 1 . 2/17
Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwweeeeeeeee is al, I can say. Great job
Harley G. Potter chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Wow *speechless about how awesome it is* this is wonderful *smirks* this ... You should make more. Plz plz
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
This is a cute bit of fluff, but it shouldn't blind us to the sad/rage inducing revelations either. The first part is a deja vu bad to the third year with potions. Snape had gotten away with so much that what happens here doesn't really surprise.

That Dumbledore, and the senior staff allow Harry to live with Hermione is a surprise, but then again, this story is AU. One has to think that Dumbledore knows of their feelings and allows this so they can confront them.

The scenes in which Hermione struggles with taking care of Harry are primo. You give us a nice progression of how her feelings are revealed to her. A three year old Harry brings home to Hermione just how terrible life with the Dursleys was. Despite her apologies after the kiss, it's clear it's more the fact that she faces her emotions that has her in a tailspin.

Harry is more with it when he recovers than he is in canon, but then, he's 17 and the situation immediately forces him to come to the right conclusions. Despite the usual assumptions about his intellect, Harry is much smarter than he's given credit to be.

In the end, a nice, sweet Harmonious story.

TGM
AshestoAshes32 chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Awww! So adorable! Great story! Make more! :)
kyuki619 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
awwweeee... SOOOO CUTE HARRY... OMG I KNEW THAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN!LAMO! when she was helping him shower
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Very very cute :)

But I can't imagine 17 year old harry body with a 3 year old mind!
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Cute that is all I can say about this one-shot. I think it was very well done but I would liked to have seen Snape get some punishment for a) forcing Harry to drink an unfinished potion and b) for seemingly not giving a tinkers damn about what it had done to Harry. Yes it wore off but what if the effects were permanent and Harry was stuck as a three year old mentality. I liked the story and it was a very cute way for them to confront their feelings for one another.
A Love So Strong chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
the story was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is weird
dadby chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I LOVED YOUR ONE SHOT (EXCEPT ABOUT THE PART WHERE HARRY HAD A HARD ON AND SHE HAD TO GET RID OF IT)! SO AWESOME AND AMAZING! H/HR FOREVER!
BellaBlack15 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I loved this fic, and the end was so funny D
DarkKingM chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I just can imagine 17 years old Harry playing with toys!What a sight!Ha-ha!Hermione is so sweeeeeeet in this story, I can clearly imagine how Harry trowing himself on her with shouts "Mione!Mione!"Just like mummy))))But as always 'boy's needs'...

Great story!I like it very much)))
anon chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Despite not being a Harry/Hermione fan this was a good fic. Keep writing!
We All Stumble chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Aww. Baby Harry is adorable. Very cute story. Well done!
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
How funny that he woke up during the hand job. Good story.