Reviews for The Millennium Ritual
lady Alexas chapter 33 . 6/29/2009
so col i loved it
Haliled chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
*curses* This is why I hate cut off my reviews... %#!

Oh, so NOW you tell Raziya's age (pft) Anyways, good job! Your writing style as DEFINENENTLY improved! I'm so proud of you! *sniffs and wipes tear* YAY! NOW IT'S TIME FOR MAD LIBS!

~She glared at him, thinking that it may have been better to moles-talk to...What's his name? Sadiki? But it was too late for that now. Besides, she had some bigger sushi to eat.~

~"YOU MUST KEEP A QUIET VOICE." She said in a very strange caps locked voice, clutching her fingers into a fist like Darth Vader. Suddenly Kaiba's face turned pale; Darth Vade-Maeve was choking him! That senile old grapefruit!~

~Ishizu gave a frightened, "holy mackerel!" look. She didn't like this, she didn't like this at all. This was even worse than die anna not finishing the story so that the Heart of the Banana wouldn't be found. She had to DO something! She just HAD to make die anna (banana) write and finish the story! Ishizu stood from her hiding place beside Safeway and ran across the street (narrowly missing rabid shopping carts and blasting away stupid cars with her super psychic ability) to Die anna's house, not noticing that her family (those rotten eggplants) wasn't there behind her.~

To Be Continued...?

See Die anna? Chaos will ensue if you don't update! FINISH THE STORY! ISHIZU COMMANDS YOU TO!
Rita chapter 29 . 11/14/2004
...I have 3 words for you...too...much...suspense!
Rita chapter 21 . 11/14/2004
...me don't like bad things happen...you make next chappie happy...or else...(I'm just joking! Great chapter)
rita chapter 7 . 11/14/2004
*mutter* *mutter* too much suspense *mutter* Uh, please don't mind me, I'm just in a bad mood. Good fic.
Rita chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
GREAT FIC, and I saw your fanart. Check out SilentSoul92's fanart. (Thatsa me) Needs to ne longer though...
I Am A Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
it was a good chapter
Ash chapter 33 . 7/16/2004
It was a great Story. Plese make the Sequel soon. Millenuim Ritual is fun to read. Can I Suggest something? Make a Romance thing between Seto Kaiba and Serenity. HAHA! True! Okay Thanks for the story, Black Breeze
Krabbie Inc chapter 33 . 7/4/2004
Nice story.../nod nod/ still...i noticed something..why don't u rite humor? I mean..i am a sensitve person too when it comes to things...what am i saying? Anyway! Good Story! _

-Lara Miyzaki
eBooeBoo chapter 33 . 6/27/2004
CRITIZISM TIME!

You didn't do this right:

~He couldn’t believe it. His sister, he only seen for just a moment, was gone. Forever.~

Instead, it should be:

~He couldn't believe it. His sister, in which he had only seen for just a moment, was gone. Forever.~

And also:

~“We. . . We’ve been gone that long?
Kristine chapter 33 . 6/27/2004
::applauds:: what a great story! i really enjoyed reading it but i'm sad that it's done ::cries:: but i love the fact that there's gonna be a sequel ::yay:: well see ya.
The Silent Reaper chapter 33 . 6/26/2004
SR: Yes it's me again

CS: AND ME!

SR: And. . . . it

CS: AURA! AURA! DONT WORRY I'LL SAVE YOU! JUST STAY THERE I WILL COME FOR YOU YET. . .

SR: It was sappy

CS: NO IT WASNT! IT WAS SO GOOD! UR SUCH A GOOD WRITER! I CANT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL! I CANT WAIT. . .

SR:Dont cuss

CS: YES DO CUSS!

SR: What? But I thought UR the innocent one

CS: I'm ur contradicting self silly!

SR: Oh yea. . . . .
eBooeBoo chapter 32 . 6/14/2004
NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME DIE ANNA! YOU NEED TO UPDATE! NO! *sobs* i wanted to read this next chappie...oh my gosh! this chappie was and still is my favorite of all chappies in this story...wow...i only have one critism: add more adjectives. Like:

"Aura’s eyes wept with tears as she slowly remembered what happened."

I think you should do:

Aura’s eyes wept with bitter tears as she slowly and painfully remembered what happened.

But then again, I'm actually totally molding it to a different thing, so...don't listen to what i said. THIS IS MY FAVORITE! - CHAPPIE! OF ALL TIME! So angst...so angst...poor aura...having to die...i'm anticipating for the next chapter die anna. Don't keep me waiting like this, or else i shall not give you my present. Mwahahah! I was internally sobbing when aura died.
The Silent Reaper chapter 32 . 6/13/2004
Good good, as always.
Kristine chapter 32 . 6/13/2004
WOW...i'm speachless. poor Aura but at least she'll be with her family again, i just hope the others won't be too hard on Kaiba for letting go. have a great time in CALIFORNIA.