Reviews for Guys Night Out
Jesry chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Wow. That was rather compelling -cough cough- and I'm a dyke! XD Love it. Imagining a Legodance is priceless.
squiddie03 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
omg! this is awesome! hurry & update!
Catherine Ace chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Very funny. I do hope you continue this. Strip foosball huh? That's a new one. But I would love to be at the party... What self-respecting fan-girl wouldn't? Great job.
karmabelle chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
hee hee hee hee! I was laughing so hard my mom actually came in to see what was up (I didn't tell her of course). haha naked Legolas, naked Aragorn, what more could a girl want? What I wouldn't give to be there... Anyway PLEASE for Valar's sake get the next chapter up already!
ARAGORN IS MINE chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
I wish Aragorn would have lost... Not that I would enjoy it *looks around inocently*
ARAGORN I wish I could enter there for my own personal reasons wit farimir and well...
Any how It was great BYE!
Treiden ARAGORN IS MINE chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
i need help and was wondering if u can help! plz email me at
Little Miss Arwen chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
I love it please make another one only with a little more detail on the whole Legolas thing! I was ogling before you even said to, with the mention of strip foos ball
Rc Reptile chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
RAven chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
throughly enjoyable _ write the second chapter already please for the love of Elrond
SteeleRanger chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
HILARIOUS! Now, for the drunken elves!
Hanyou-demoness chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Hey great stories. We're currently reading both your works of fiction, and I we love both of them. Speaking soley as Demoness I will eternly hate you for making Legolas loose the final match. But great story anyway.
Laurana Starbreeze chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
i have one word for you... INTERESTING
duathkaimelar chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
*finishes laughing hysterically*

Well. What I wouldn't give to actually be IN that room (Aragorn, Legolas, Elladan, and Elrohir all at once!), but your descriptions sure made it easy enough to picture! V. funny and lighthearted, which is a very nice change from all the usual angst.

Wow...Aragorn won? Ha! What an original twist. I can't wait to see where this goes, so please post more soon!

~Shadow Dreamer
Nikki1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
::sigh::...wat i wouldnt give to be in that room...