Reviews for Affair
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
Loved it. Loved it. Could not stop reading and is my favorite origin story-fic. Pretty much better than the manga.
Ysheild chapter 24 . 7/28/2017
Loved it such a different take on what happend in the original I'm so happy I read it thank for this story I'm happy it took you 5 years but you finished it great job I loved the ending love how it kicked into "present time"
TropicalRemix chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
why is serenity's mother suck a bitch to her?
TropicalRemix chapter 24 . 4/27/2016
i loved the story. Too bad usagi's mother hated her so much. I'm glad they got a second chance to be together in life.
lnuwoman3773 chapter 24 . 1/1/2016
I just finished your story. I must say I loved it. It would be interesting if you were to work on the next part of their story.
lnuwoman3773 chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
I loved this chapter.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/19/2014
Thanks for writing this! It's so sad and beautiful!
vodca rus chapter 24 . 7/22/2013
gj :p
GoldenElysion chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This was a Great story ! I enjoyed every second ! your a talented writer and I hope to read more from you ! :)
April chapter 24 . 3/24/2013
hello. i just found this story and i had to tell you, good job on this. i admit i cried a little in some chapters, after they were separated, but its a great story.
Luna chapter 24 . 2/2/2013
Short, sweet, and lovely. Though not filled with poignant romantic development (they fall in love quite suddenly after-all) and greater character develop was only worked towards the end. This work nonetheless remains thoroughly enjoyable and provides and interest take on how the Moon Kingdom fell.
nickybluejess chapter 24 . 12/4/2012
A very powerful story. I liked it.
AmberJupiter chapter 24 . 9/24/2012
Just finished reading Affair for like the 4th time over the years since this wonderful piece of fanfaiction was written. Thanks for the great story again, keep writing!
First Movement chapter 24 . 7/16/2011
Beautiful, this story is beautiful

the love they share for each other is touching

you write a magnificent story and it's perfect

I don't know if you're still writing, but I want to read your other wonderful works

ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 24 . 1/23/2011
absolutely incredible what a journey you had for us... sad true and with a lot of anguish but the love they shared was even better then my own crazy imagination could have completed from the original story,I loved the changes with the soul bound before I Thoth that was deep but after reading this it left me amazed ...beautiful... from the mark's to the telepathy to the feel of each others pain the death of one that triggers the other...beautiful.

Great work it even made me think at the epilogue that the first meeting that they had at Earth might not have been they're first since they were reacting the exact same way as now.

Thank you for writhing this I enjoyed it sooooooooooooo much.