Reviews for Love Shack
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
That was hilarious i loved it. Keep up the good work.
Read ya later,
Siren of the Darknessflame
icarlysuckx chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
omg! that was so hot! damn! Ginny and Herm are so lucky to have seen that! *drools*
Thistle chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
hee
ah
Ok I can't think after that. I couldn't stop lauging either. And yes, hot. It was very hot.
Hay Lin chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
That was like hotter than I expected! ah.
Leiska chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
hey,ur story was really funny, i luved it! keep writin!
Califaction chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
*laughs hysterically* God, that was funny! Hahahahahaha! *laughs hysterically again* You are a brilliant author. I could never be as good as you. Seriously, this fic is fantastic! HP/DM forever!
Signed,
Serpent of Light
Ph0enixS0ng chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
That fic was... interesting. When I read the end, I was kind of confused. I was like, “Didn’t I read this before? I’m sure I read this before.” Overall, it was a rather amusing read, especially when it mentioned how Harry was singing on a stage. LoL. Good job.
GeminiEmerald chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
This was absolutely wonderful! Funny, but amazingly HOT! Please write another soon!
glaurificus chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Wow! That was just...yeah! I'm a sucker for good slash (no pun intended ;) and that, my dear, was GREAT slash!

Please please please write more! And often!
louise4 chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Aw, that was nice.

But I was singing the song all day and I was at work! Damn you.

Louise
Sami Potter chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
OMG I LOVED THIS! HERMIONE AND GINNY BOTH WATCHING THAT EXTREMELY HOT SCENE! Now I know I could NEVER do that! LOL...this was great, I loved it It was to funny!
Nisha Kole chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Haha, I'm laughing very hard!

A) Thank you for not putting *all* the lyrics for "Love Shack" in your fic. I HATE it when people waste all that room for song lyrics. You used just enough for humor's purposes.

B) Thank you for using that song. It's great... and is on every karyoke CD in the world!

Anyway, fun fic! Keep up the good work!

As always,

Nisha Kole
Sailor Grape chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
The girls had the right idea... That was really hot. There's just really nothing else to say. Hot. Loved it.
Rose-of-Versaillesnot signed in chapter 1 . 11/21/2003

[twitches]

! TT_TT it's so funny! lol

LMAO

LMAO!...

[oh man! i think i just woke the whole house up]

GREAT ficcie!
Rarity88 chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
LOL It was hilarious!

Repeating the beginning of the fic at the end just made it funnier. :D
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »