Reviews for Yuna's Bad Dream
aquameko chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
TIDUSISATULIPTIDUSISATULIP!

And wouldn't we all love it if Yuna and Tidus both fell off a very large clif. Um You have to torure the FFX crew more! Like When Tidus and Yuna kiss a fiend fish bites them and Tidus almost drownds? um Or you could shove them bouth off a very large cliff and Chocobos eat their mushed bodies? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IX, VI, And VII WERE SO MUCH BETTER GAMES!

Love,

Your Friend,

Jackie (I.E. Aquameko)
lol chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Too lazy to sign in.heh chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
hey!
You said if I upated my story 'the Sixth sense' that you would update this one! And I have and you havn't! *cries*
heheh! Well, come come now! A deal is a deal. *Hands you a Tidus plushie* For insperation, of course.
Kudos! _
Demolition Angel chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Cute... Though you need just a little itty bit more practice with the spelling/grammar thing. But not to worry, you'll get there. I know I did and now I'll be the first reviwer (possibly even the only one) of this story to say the following:
RIKKUxTIDUS ALL THE WAY!
LOL _* C ya round!

..~D.A~..
Aya the ichigo master chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
HI Madison! COOLIES! Like your fic! Is there really ganna be a rikkuXtidus? That's a lil scarry! T_T Keep on goin! (Just make sure there's no typos K! _)

alex XD

Me: Love is in DANGER!

~*Initial D*~
mystic-angel1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Hey!

awesome, awesome, awesome fic!

It's completely adorable. Well...the ending, anyways..Rikuu/Tidus...yuck.

Anyways, this story was really well done and I think you will most definately have to continue!