Reviews for Dedicated to Service
ibelieveintruelove chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
Hahaha! Ok well it's not funny, really, but I love that Anakin was smiling because he knows that Padme can't resist him. So, it is pretty amusing ;) Nice job!
Azaria Stromsis chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
The End! What! No! I want more! /moan

I love Anakin in this, so much. He spoke like four times, yet I knew that he was always on Padme's mind. My favorite part though, was the final one, and in that part my favorite paragraph was...

"The reason was staring at her from underneath the gojin tree, his eyes talking to her the way they sometimes did and telling her they knew exactly what she had been about to say and understood exactly why and there was really no reason to fight this because it was too powerful and it was even more, inevitable and if she would just give in, she need never dream or want for anything or -"

I literally was bouncing up in down in my seat with glee.

I really have to read more of your work, and I'm so glad I found this piece!
JediEruanne chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
Aw! This was AMAZING! I totally love the ending! Teehee...
Iagus chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
And with you! lol.

I like everything of yours I've read, but I think I might stop saying so, since I'm probably just filling up your inbox. Onwards, to read more of your wonderful work!
fAteD lOvE chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
is this the end? i hope it isn't cuz im waiting for the nxt chapter
Rose-Arwen-Padme chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
How can there possbily no reviews to this story besides this one?

*falls over in shock*

WOW! Great story! I feel like I should give you the fabulous review you deserve, but no words can describe how much I enjoyed reading this beautiful piece! I love how Anakin said so very few things in the story, YET HE WAS SUCH A STRONG PRESENCE ANYWAYS!

*closes her eyes and pretends that's what really happened in the movie*

WHOO-HOO!

Excellent work, from a spectacular author!