Reviews for Slide
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
very sweet.

Cute ending with Harry's reaction, Ron not knowing what the next day would bring, and then excited about breakfast and things to come in the morning.
johu chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
i loved it. great job.
fireashes chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
that was really cute! I bet that is why ron fights w/ Hermione so much, _
ScarletAngel68 chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Oh, I /love/ this. You are fully going on my favorite authors list. _ I especially liked the description of their kiss, it was so real, but very...sweet. Sigh. I love RH, heh. Oh, I read your Breakfast Club story a while (as in, like months and months ago) because I love DG, and I'm not sure if I reviewed it, because I was kind of new to , so anyway, that was a great story, just in case I don't get a chance to review it.
FireboltPrincess chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
no! keep writing! its gonna drive me mad if i dont find out what happens next! PLEASE! very good by the way, excellent. it was almost the exact picture i had in mind of how that would happen! BRAVO!

Hi Im Crazy chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Aw, that was so cute.
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Too sweet. I love Ron and Hermione.
""With Hermione!" Ron supplied obviously (and rather gleefully) over Neville's snores."
That was my favorite line. I don't know why, but I found it to be hilarious and sweet and Ron.
Great job!
Eve Granger chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
hey that was good/sweet. I really liked that.:P :)
starg1rl4eva chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
that was excellent, very sweet. great job :)
Lissa chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Aw. :o)
Phoenix72389 chapter 1 . 11/21/2003

Seriously, this was so good, I loved it! And I'm with Harry, when they get together in the books ('cause of course they will!) I'll say it too: 'It's about time!'

Good on you for writing it!
mexflower3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
That was so adorable! And if ne 1 tells u that i went 2 fast or it is unrealistic their wroung! I know i wrote 1 like this and all i got was negateive comments! Well i thoight it was cute!
PsychoticQuill chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Sweet! That was really well written! And so nice and fluffy! I hope you do more like it!
prettiest in pink chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
aw...that was super cute! i luved it all (especially harry's lil explanation of events ;) ron and hermione are soo cute! hope u write more ron/hermione fics!

prettiest in pink