Reviews for Pomegranate Winter
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
hades and persephone ginny persephone draco hades
BlackRoseMistress chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This is a beautiful story. I really love the way you portrayed Draco and Ginny. I love how you add detail without making it to graphic and how you give detail to emotion. Pomegranate really works here too. Its amazing, really amazing.
Ohyeah100 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Beautiful
Vianna Volandrou chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
You are an amazing writter and this story was wonderful. My goodness, this was just, wow.
caught in my own world chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
nice one! .
morphed chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
hey, great one there. but why pomegrenate as the fruit?

anyways, it's ur choice. love rather regretful that there is quite too little of anything other than lust for each other.
MistressTeacup chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
I think its beautiful :) Just beautiful
AchtungBabyAchtung chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
hey! this is great! its great writing,i love the way everythings shrouded in metaphor, theres always a tendanncy to make HP stories sugary, so kudos! iz x
Bracken-Fae chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
woah. w. o. a. h. All I can say. That was amazing, really twisted, but, just amazing. I loved how it didn't follow any pattern of a story or anything. Very unconventional, just how love/hate should be. Really cool.
SoManyLovers chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
mesmerizing...
maggie chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
oh my god that was so beautiful. I love this
mary chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
aww, that is so sad, but very realistic. characters are actually in character!
hpaddictedg chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Amazing. I love your portrayls of Draco and Ginny and...just *everything* about this. It's going on my favorites.
Kjata chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Wonderful fic! I got really into it around the first two segments, and the way you wrote the whole thing was different from your everyday D/C, if ya know what I mean.
The idea of mixing everything together was a great one, and I applaud you for actually coming up with an original idea for writing fan fiction. Most cannot do such a thing - me included *grins sheepishly*
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Terrifying and poetic. I like your descriptions of him.