Reviews for Prime Protection
Ronnie R15 chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
I thought the Dinobots combining was a reference to the Beast.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 8/24/2010
Ryuus2 chapter 16 . 7/17/2009
Psi Corps? (makes a detour to Wikipedia as elevator music plays) Babylon 5? You're making this the prequal to Babylon 5? ...Cool.

I look forward to more stellar works from you.
733t hax0r chapter 16 . 11/30/2006
Excelent story. nicely left open ended for a Babylon 5 crossover.

"It was later renamed Psi Corps"
Zeroasalimit chapter 16 . 11/2/2006
I can honestly say that the fic was good. I won't give you too much praise due to the fact that I can't stand anime/other ganres of entertainment crossovers. Espcialy anime/americancartoon/movie crossovers. But this is probably the only fic I was willing to read all the way through. 7-10 for the creativity. It would have been 10-10 had you continued.

Write a second fic. Now. *Zaps with zap-o-matic*

Ghost of Meat chapter 16 . 9/1/2006
Onward-that rocked
Ghost of Meat chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
i've read one chapter and this already rocks
Marine Brother Shran chapter 16 . 1/24/2006
woww...omfg of the best crossover stories i know of yet...I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE! HOLY SHIT THAT WAS INCRECIBLE! any chance of another of these works of arts soon? well anyways, that's all from me

Cheers Ja ne
Beowulf31486 chapter 16 . 11/21/2005
Yeah, I know that I am late in reviewing this story, but it deserves to be reviewed. First off, wow, this is quite an awesome story. The entire idea of a Transformers and Evangelion cross-over just blows the mind. But the way that you have written it, you could see how it could fit in. You did one hell of a job creating this story. The ability to do that is one heck of a gift. Not too much else for me to say, except that I do look forward to reading your news stories. Wonderful job.
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
A transformers Evangelion crossover! You are one twisted little person. I'm going to enjoy reading this!
d chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
You drink toilet water bitch! Your review of angel of death is complete crap. That fic was horrible so stick a finger in a lectric socket you dirty disease ridden whore.
solo wing alpha chapter 16 . 9/23/2004
this fic was great wow i hope theres a continuation
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 16 . 7/29/2004
Nice little touch at the end linking to Psi Corps. A sign of things to come?
Fenriswolfprince chapter 16 . 7/24/2004
SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL!Now that...was cool

You have a very twisted mind for crossovers...i like it...I just have one little pharse that fits to this ending... And so it begins...
RICKDOMINATED chapter 16 . 7/14/2004
Man, it's over... damn it all! I loved it, all of it. I must admit it was one of the few Shinji/Rei stories that I could bear to sit down and read. Your characterizations were a little shakey at the beginning and but then it got a whole lot better in the later chapters. *sniff*sniff* is that a possible sequal I smell?