Reviews for A Thread Of Innocence
Sorry, not into pro-rape stories.
pickles87 chapter 15 . 6/22
I've been enjoying your storyline.
I'm a little sad now that I am at the end of this chapter and realized it has been many years since it has been updated.
Is this story complete on another cite?
Hopefully, you will come back to this story.
Patty
AngelGemma chapter 3 . 5/26
:O You spell Elisabeth with an 's' not a 'z'! Just like my name! I have found someone who spells it with an 's'! YAY! Oh, and I love this story. _
:-)
IvyandLime chapter 15 . 2/28
What a fantastic story! I knew coming into it that I was going to be left hanging with an incomplete story, one which hadn't been updated in years. But I'm still glad I read it, because it's been a wonderful read. I do hope to see an end to it one day!
onetree chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
This chapter made my heart melt, so sweet :')
cmtaylor531 chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
I just adore this story. Im so devastated it was never finished. Ignore the rant from someone going on and on about Draco raping Hermione just being brushed over. For one it was discussed and it was announced it was not rape. Hermione just made a horrid leap to conclusion because she couldn't see it any other way. Anyway… I love the idea behind them realizing they could make this marriage more. Im just sad its seems you have given up on this story and I won't see hermione actually commit to trying to make the marriage more. I want her to wake up and see Draco actually cares for her and has for quite some time.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
(Sneer) Who asked for the filthy ginger tag along's opinion?, if it was my special day l would have hexed him that the rodent would be singing soprano for a month.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
(Sneer) Sod off potty, worry about your own filthy ginger offspring, why don't you? at least he didn't grow up as a bastard...
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
(Sneer) Personally l would now take her to court, letting those filthy ginger rodents having any influence over your kid is way out of order, especially since you can't
have any say.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
(Sneer) And the weasel should be ashamed of himself for being a filthy ugly dirt poor diseased ginger rodent.
Someone should do the rest of us a favour and neutered all the gingers.
Casy13 chapter 15 . 9/24/2014
I'm pretty sure this is one of the worst storys I have ever read.
It made me feel so bad inside that it's unbearable.
For one Dracos rape of Hermione is simply talked away and ignored again and again. Draco himself doesn't seem to see anything wrong with blackmailing Hermione into being semi complacent with his wishes.
You whole portrayal of Hermione as a person and especially an woman and mother is the crown of disrespect to any woman and mother and more so to woman who were raped and their rapists never punished.
There is no romance in this story whatsoever. It's frankly disgusting.
I hope I never have to read a story like this ever again.
There is no excuse for rape, there is no taking it back, there is no making anything better and I hope you never get any respect for this story.
I hope to anyone that 99% of those 1700 reviews are negative and from intelligent people and the other percent from immature 12 year olds who don't care what they read about as long as it includes adult content.
How you can write something like this with a good conscience is beyond me. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Lahkesis chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
What a brilliant story but such a shame that it seemed abandonded I would've loved to see how it pans out for Hermione and Draco but I guess over 5 years without an update the hope is slim :( I hope you'll get the writing bug again because you're rather good at it. :)
Born in 20th Century chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
So wow, it's been nearly SEVEN years since you last updated, and ELEVEN years since this was published - so I'm guessing that you don't plan on finishing this. It's really a shame, since this is BRILLIANT so far - enjoyed every single chapter and loved your portrayals of Draco, Hermione and Aurora, and the illustration of their interactions with each other. Though it seems highly unlikely that you'll ever update again, it would be AMAZING if did and surprise your readers! Anyways, thanks for writing and sharing this UNIQUE and MEMORABLE fic!
Adrianaf chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
Wow! Please update. After all this years please!
1,713 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »