Reviews for A Thread Of Innocence
MrsMalfoy-19 chapter 16 . 10h
I love this story! I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope you update soon! I like how Draco is slowly coming around to being the father that Aurora needs, and hopefully Draco and Hermione will begin to love each other and have another baby (Scorpius)!
xoxoNoelle chapter 16 . 8/26
Keep going!
I don't like how you've suggested that adoption is worse than termination. Seriously?

Also, you've really just brushed over the whole rape thing. I understand that most cases of rape are unreported, but I'm worrried that you won't give that issue the seriousness it deserves.

Obviously this is a 'romance' but already, I'm feeling sick to think that it started with rape.
darmoine chapter 16 . 8/17
I love this story so much...! wonderfully written. pls do update
Please finish this story!
sinfullyseen chapter 16 . 7/31
Please please come back soon. We want to know what happened to aurora and tiger and jenny and rose potter and if aurora got her wish for a baby. Hahahahaha. Please come back soon. We miss aurora.
sinfullyseen chapter 1 . 7/30
Please come back ssooonnnn! More more pleeeasseeee
modestdreamer chapter 16 . 6/21
Will you be updating soon?
Talented writer. Horrifying and extremely un-romantic plot.
TheGirlWhoLived1403 chapter 16 . 6/14
Oh please update! This is one of the best fanfics Ive ever read! And I wish their second child is a boy! Eee Im so excited! A mini version of Draco AAAHHH
Please update! I read all this in one day I couldn't put it down. This story flows so well. Everything feels natural and the conversations don't feel forced. I love it.
mutsumi chapter 16 . 5/23
Lovely story. And very intriguing as to where all these would go. I do hope you'd update soon. I'm curious as to how Hermione will react to Draco's answers to her questions.
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 16 . 5/20
I really like this story. Are you planning to continue with it? Please do.
I love this! Seriously can't wait for more :)
I LIKE YOU ! Wanna hear something more intimate? Come back and Update MORE!
What? I’m getting too clingy? Then , Update and read me a lesson.
1,825 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »