Reviews for A Thread Of Innocence
Guest chapter 1 . 13h
I read 6 chapters in. Good quality of writing, not true to JKR's characters at all. I am so disappointed that you allowed such small minded and sexist views
views to tarnish the strong smart wime
Hotmamantx chapter 16 . 3/21
Update please
So looking forward to seeing how this turns out!
Lady Akina chapter 16 . 3/11
Question: will the runes on her ring for fertility override the contraceptive nature of the potion she takes to regulate her cycle? Also, I really like this story. I love your writing. I can't wait to see what happens next with the Malfoy family! Please UPDATE!

-Lady Akina
Soon17 chapter 16 . 3/11
I really hope to see the end!
venus1985 chapter 15 . 3/8
More it.
Hi, i just finished your story and it's amazing. I really do hope that you will update it soon. And I just love Molly Weasley's character, all understanding and perceptive. Thank you for this great story and please update soon, ok.
Midnight May chapter 28 . 3/2
It's probably gonna be long before you update... but I just wanna drop by and say that this is going great! There were some inconsistencies at the beginning but it has become a rather smooth story now.
hawthorn-vine-witch chapter 16 . 2/6
please update! I can't wait to read what happens between Hermione and Draco in the next chapter :)
fianachan chapter 16 . 2/5
i love this story. update please !
Dulcinea86 chapter 5 . 2/4
This story is really problematic as a woman to read this story with themes of rape but then the victim taking the blame that it occurred, control (when Draco doesn't get what he wants he threatened hermione), outdated views on reproductive rights (hell even Ginny blamed whatshername for getting pregnant, hello ok!?)...,I just can't continue because of the abusive and mysogybistc themes displayed here and portrayed as romantic. Despite these issues, the writing is fairly good, so that's something you can always build on.
xhy chapter 16 . 1/31
OMG I can't believe you updated it! The first time I came across it I noticed that this wonderful story wasn't updated since a good seven years ago. My assumption was it was abandoned, so I didn't finish reading, saying to myself 'better quit before getting attached to it'.Reading a story that probably never will have an ending , you know, the ever-lasting longing, wondering, is like developing a one-sided love. Anyway, yesterday I came across it again and found it was updated recently! I can't believe it! After all these years! Miracles do happen don't they?lol
Oh thank u for updating it, it's really brilliant!
LCB chapter 16 . 12/28/2016
Awesome update!
Jen7 chapter 16 . 12/27/2016
Please up date soon, this is such a good story. We are all committed to the end.
MeAFanficAddict chapter 16 . 12/2/2016
Nooooooooooooo!

you cant leave the story abandoned

oh my! please don't do this. I read the story throughout the night and this is what you gave to me?

INCOMPLEATE