Reviews for A Thread Of Innocence
Great chapter! :)
matkatry chapter 15 . 7/21
More please. Really love the story
So wish you wouldn't have abandoned this story. It was really good, and this biggest problem people have in tour review is over a rape..which if you read long enough into the story wasn't rape. Its too bad this will never be finished
Aprilsblue chapter 15 . 1/17
Now I know... I definitely need more! I love this story and it got really interesting :D
DustedSilverAndGold chapter 7 . 1/12
What have I just read ?

Firstly, I would like to point out that I am trying hard to critic this without going personal.

This fic portrays " Date Rape," in such a general way it's like Hermiones just gone " Oh hi guys, how are you all? By the way Malfoy just spiked my drink last month, raped me and now I'm pregnant. Anyway enough about me, how are you?"

Rape victims DO NOT act anyway shape or from like Hermione does and definitely would of punched Draco in the face as soon as the bastard show it.

So many things a wrong with this fic
I have to admit that when I first encountered this story I was not very thrilled with the concept of such plot but this story has more to offer than what it first appears to at first glance. Following that thought you have to update and continue this story as your fans are waiting!
Landre chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
Ahhhm... Any chance, that they ever Talk about the other reason hermione doesn't want him near her Child? The fact that He druged her to get his way? And she's a capable witch with a wand, who brought up a Child on her own, Haßs friends in High positions so why's she being such a pushover?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
This Draco is a bit...deranged
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
Lol, Hermione is not even jealous of the possibility of Draco marrying while he's planning their marriage in his head.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
Malfoy is such a psycho, he dares to act all affronted when she doesn't fall pregnant after his rape? Dude, come on.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
If he loved Hermione, why not try to date her? Weirdo.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
Oh my god, finally a Dramione kid with brown hair. Seriously, why do they have to be copies of Malfoy.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Why do I even read this if I know it will never be finished.
Kai chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
You put the 8th chapter on the 9th. Anyway, this fic is amazing :3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
RAPE is RAPE even when you lie by spelling it "liaison" and RAPE IS NOT ROMANTIC. RAPE is RAPE even when you lie by spelling it "liaison" and RAPE IS NOT ROMANTIC. RAPE is RAPE even when you lie by spelling it "liaison" and RAPE IS NOT ROMANTIC. RAPE is RAPE even when you lie by spelling it "liaison" and RAPE IS NOT ROMANTIC. RAPE is RAPE even when you lie by spelling it "liaison" and RAPE IS NOT ROMANTIC. RAPE is RAPE even when you lie by spelling it "liaison" and RAPE IS NOT ROMANTIC. RAPE is RAPE even when you lie by spelling it "liaison" and RAPE IS NOT ROMANTIC. RAPE is RAPE even when you lie by spelling it "liaison" and RAPE IS NOT ROMANTIC. RAPE is RAPE even when you lie by spelling it "liaison" and RAPE IS NOT ROMANTIC. RAPE is RAPE even when you lie by spelling it "liaison" and RAPE IS NOT ROMANTIC. RAPE is RAPE even when you lie by spelling it "liaison" and RAPE IS NOT ROMANTIC. RAPE is RAPE even when you lie by spelling it "liaison" and RAPE IS NOT ROMANTIC. RAPE is RAPE even when you lie by spelling it "liaison" and RAPE IS NOT ROMANTIC. RAPE is RAPE even when you lie by spelling it "liaison" and RAPE IS NOT ROMANTIC. RAPE is RAPE even when you lie by spelling it "liaison" and RAPE IS NOT ROMANTIC. RAPE is RAPE even when you lie by spelling it "liaison" and RAPE IS NOT ROMANTIC. RAPE is RAPE even when you lie by spelling it "liaison" and RAPE IS NOT ROMANTIC. RAPE is RAPE even when you lie by spelling it "liaison" and RAPE IS NOT ROMANTIC. RAPE is RAPE even when you lie by spelling it "liaison" and RAPE IS NOT ROMANTIC. RAPE is RAPE even when you lie by spelling it "liaison" and RAPE IS NOT ROMANTIC.
1,733 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »