Reviews for A Thread Of Innocence
iceSTEP chapter 7 . 8/15
He raped her. Why is everyone in this story Including him and her pretending it's not? Date rape is rape. I Kept thinking it was going to be cleared up but it isn't. I know this story is from like forever ago but uh from the summary you make it seem like she was very drunk or something and I wasn't prepared for pro rape. If you didn't want it to be preserved as abusive maybe you should have gone down that road instead. Ah anyways rant over.
frekles chapter 15 . 7/28
thoroughly enjoyed your story, although of course wish there had been more!
this is legit those type of fics i want to read but it cant keep my interest like this is so mediocre i wish it werent
You don't spell "rape" l-i-a-i-s-o-n. Rape is spelled r-a-p-e.
I'm very glad you realized that you had written a pro-rape, pro-abuse story where Hermione has no backbone and Draco gleefully gets away with rape and blackmail and decided not to continue this insulting anti-woman farce of a fic.
Sorry, not into pro-rape stories.
pickles87 chapter 15 . 6/22
I've been enjoying your storyline.
I'm a little sad now that I am at the end of this chapter and realized it has been many years since it has been updated.
Is this story complete on another cite?
Hopefully, you will come back to this story.
Patty
AngelGemma chapter 3 . 5/26
:O You spell Elisabeth with an 's' not a 'z'! Just like my name! I have found someone who spells it with an 's'! YAY! Oh, and I love this story. _
:-)
IvyandLime chapter 15 . 2/28
What a fantastic story! I knew coming into it that I was going to be left hanging with an incomplete story, one which hadn't been updated in years. But I'm still glad I read it, because it's been a wonderful read. I do hope to see an end to it one day!
onetree chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
This chapter made my heart melt, so sweet :')
cmtaylor531 chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
I just adore this story. Im so devastated it was never finished. Ignore the rant from someone going on and on about Draco raping Hermione just being brushed over. For one it was discussed and it was announced it was not rape. Hermione just made a horrid leap to conclusion because she couldn't see it any other way. Anyway… I love the idea behind them realizing they could make this marriage more. Im just sad its seems you have given up on this story and I won't see hermione actually commit to trying to make the marriage more. I want her to wake up and see Draco actually cares for her and has for quite some time.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
(Sneer) Who asked for the filthy ginger tag along's opinion?, if it was my special day l would have hexed him that the rodent would be singing soprano for a month.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
(Sneer) Sod off potty, worry about your own filthy ginger offspring, why don't you? at least he didn't grow up as a bastard...
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
(Sneer) Personally l would now take her to court, letting those filthy ginger rodents having any influence over your kid is way out of order, especially since you can't
have any say.