Reviews for A Thread Of Innocence
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 15 . 10/24/2009
I love this story please please please update
Jen103 chapter 15 . 10/21/2009
hey

brilliant. I love it.

Please continue :) xx
Dark-Severus-Snape chapter 15 . 10/19/2009
Do you indeed on updating this story? It doesn't look like it so far. :/
DMLCH chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
is it through? this story?
Ms Rebecca Cullen chapter 15 . 10/1/2009
oh dats so sweet. they hav to hav more children atleast 3 more. its adorablej
Jess . x chapter 15 . 9/29/2009
OMG this is a fantastic story !

i cant believe there are no more chapters afterwards - or have you forgotten bout it ?

O wow ! it such a great story , I SO want MORE but where are you ?

The storyline is FAB and everything is totally like THE BEST i've read in a LONG TIME !

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update again soon , i'll send you a cookie .. :D xx
chyaraskiss chapter 15 . 9/27/2009
i do hope you'll finish this fic.
Larethiana chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
I'm reading page11:chapter 10 and i'm completly stuned by the icy bitchy comportement of Hermione! It's...biter and cold: a true slytherin! She's a griffindor for Merlin Sake: it's so strange! I'm will continue to read your story... but if she still remain bitchy i think i will loose interest.

Don't get me wrong... your story is very well written; but the comportement she display here is not a griffindor'one.
GreenandGold chapter 15 . 9/2/2009
wonderful :)

great fic. please keep writing :D :D :D :D
The Orange Girl chapter 15 . 9/1/2009
I must have read this piece of fiction for about three times already, and it never gets old. :)

Sporadic errors are very much to be overlooked as the story is being told in a very balanced method of introspection and actions. I wonder, would you still continue writing this? :)
wasHereOnce chapter 15 . 8/25/2009
Hello!

I just wanted to say i totally love this fic!

Maybe i'm not so much of a fan from your Hermione, but anyway... I love the way you describe Draco (and since it's a fic related mostly from Draco's perspective, well... i'm happy!)

Please, consider updating... i'm looking forward to see Hermione finally falling for Draco, and see Draco blissfully en love!

Cheers!
BlueSkyHeaven chapter 15 . 8/25/2009
*pouts* once I find such a good fic I'm almost desperate to read more! I really hope your muse will attack you and hopefully a new chapter can come out of hiding
Dramione03 chapter 15 . 8/6/2009
This is a very good story. Is there going to be more to it? I hope there is.
satoshii chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
To tell you the truth, I don't really like Hermione's character in this story. In the beginning of this chapter, she practically scolds Harry for thinking the same thing she thought in the previous chapter. She could have persuaded Harry in a different way, don't you think?
jts chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
I'm sorry. I;ve read your story up until half way through this chapter and I really just can't read anymore. I thank you for taking the time to write this, but it's just worlds away from reasonable. Hermione was drugged. She could submit to the truth potion and not have Draco take any. Should they go to court, the FACT that he raped her would come out and that would be that. I'm sorry, but this laying down and taking what he says as undeniable truth is just ridiculous.
1,709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »