Reviews for A Thread Of Innocence
janjan2009 chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
One of the best fic I've ever read! I really wish there was more!
shine25 chapter 15 . 5/29/2011
I want more!
waitforme2 chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
I can only imagine the fear and mistrust Hermoine must have of Draco but she will have to consider the interest of the child only not her personal feelings. Has Draco changed? Will he be a good parent and provide love and support? I'm sure she's worried about those things and she should be.

That being a Muggle Court, the Judge doesn't know either person. He/she is going to wonder why the date rape was not reported. Why wasn't Draco on the birth certificate and why did she take such extraordinary steps to hide his child from him? Why does she want him to have no visitation at all? Can she prove any of her allegations? If I were her I would try to work something out because she probably won't get the result she wants and she is going to really piss him off. And we all know Draco can be a dick lol
waitforme2 chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
H is being ridiculous to think of refusing monetary assistance from Draco...even in the wizarding I'm betting they have child support. But then she is stubborn so maybe he'll convince her. Her friends are not thinking what's best for the child they just hate Draco. I really like your story, it's well-written and fast paced...I'm having a hard time putting it down. I hope it's not unfinished at the end! Thanks for writing.
Evie Siri chapter 15 . 4/29/2011
Great work!
Los Grotos chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
Recognition sets in.
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
Silly witch.
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
What a lovely little girl.
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
The best of luck to them.
wackyjacky125 chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
Incredible story! The way you go into such detail about the characters is amazing. Hope to see it updated soon!
Tigermusic chapter 15 . 3/30/2011
really like it so far keep it coming :D
KayKarenJasmin chapter 15 . 3/26/2011
oooh please update soon though i know its only been a few days... but i lovve this story! its like bloody brilliant though it is true that Aurora is surprising as she isn't even close to perfection... but yah i love it! lol update soon!

smileylol )
cross-over-lover232 chapter 15 . 1/28/2011
i hope this gets updated soon, i want hermione to get past the year and mange to divorce him, even if she wasnt druged for rape the fact that he took advatge of her being drunk in such a maneer disgusts me, lets see how fasts she manges t wrangle up legel procdeings for that argument!
Ann chapter 13 . 1/1/2011