Reviews for A Thread Of Innocence
cmtaylor531 chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
This story was just beginning to get so damn good. Im devastated that you never got around to writing more for it. I wanted to truly read Draco and Mione fallng in love. I'm sure Mione would try and fight it for the longest time first.
blowmeaway chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Love all of your works. I can't tell you how many times I've gone back and reread all of your Hermione and Draco stories. Please Update!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
Good story. please do continue this.
janjan2009 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Div chapter 15 . 7/17/2012
I'v read this story before and given a review...and there hasnt been any updating. So in the words of a wise person"Update or my evil turtle will come after you" that's right...cue evl laughter
ohsnaptheresa chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
AHHHHHHHH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Your story has sucked me right in! :)
dcyr chapter 15 . 7/11/2012
Is this completely abandoned? Please finish the story.
Kirida chapter 15 . 4/19/2012
I am truly getting into this story. Please continue on..I have to know what happens next.
Kirida chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I am enjoying this story. Please continue writing, I must know what happens next.
yay chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
And the forcing her into an engagement is seriously not cool.
yay chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
I rarely flame stories, but there are several things about this that really bother me. Draco is mean, vindictive, manipulative, and seems to have no empathy for Hermione's point of view or care about the fact that she cares about Aurora. The arguement against single mothers I find stupid and pointless.
Los Grotos chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
Aww :)
Los Grotos chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
From the mouth of babes.
Los Grotos chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
Hmm.
Los Grotos chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
Can't she just lay in his bed and think of England?
1,818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »