Reviews for A Thread Of Innocence
FromHereToThere chapter 5 . 5/9/2004
Draco was just kidding, right? He's not off to marry anyone, is he? I hope not! *sob* But, when will he found out about Aurora? That's be nice when he finally does!
paprika90 chapter 5 . 5/8/2004
wow. this is a seriously awsome story so far! i cant wait to read your next one soon!
Junera chapter 5 . 5/8/2004
Love your story! The plot sounds intriguing and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Lemust chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
Come on! UPDATE!
wildchartermage chapter 5 . 5/8/2004
maybe hermione is wrong? maybe draco means he will marry hermione? so, when will draco find out about his child?
reviewer chapter 5 . 5/8/2004
I'm so glad you updated! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER :)
Keep it up. Hope to see more updates soon~
C.C chapter 5 . 5/8/2004
You've plotted the story and described it in a very intellectual way. The point of Patricia MacMillian's preganancy refelcted Hermione's situation just perfectly. I only wish you can make Hermione to understand the real Draco, give Draco a chance. It's is torturous to wait but I believe you have a good reason to prolong the timing for Draco to know about his child. Great story! Please make Hermione realised that she was actually in love with Draco, pretty please.
CatChewer chapter 4 . 5/8/2004
O. The plot thickens. Really cool idea. Hehehehe, wanna know what happens next. Update soon!
XD
dracos keeper 4 life chapter 4 . 5/6/2004
yo dis iz good. luv it updat soon cuz damn u got a good story going on rite here.
it'z so HOT
Alexathenle chapter 4 . 5/5/2004
You're tortous you know that? Stop hopping about the damn point! LET HIM KNOW!
He has a right to know as a daddy.
Very nicely written and very orginal. Good luck with the rest of it and thank you!
Alexathenle
iNcHaNtEd AnGeL chapter 4 . 4/30/2004
Of the hundreds and thousands of words in the English dictionairy, I simply cannot find one to fit how amazing this story is! You have this astounding way having me on the edge of my seat, anticipating each and every next word! THIS STORY IS WONDERFUL! It's so orignal and gripping, truly, it's comming in so extremly close with "Blood" that I can't decide what my favourite one is! You are such a talented writer (officially my favorite Harry Potter fanfic writer), I'm still going to check you for updates about every day. Aurora is perfect! She's just exactly how a child between Draco and Hermione would turn out! Witty, clever, intelligent, temperous, and beautiful. I've got to say I'm very taken with her! PLEASE let Draco find out who her mother is soon! The poor guy, I started crying for him several times. Does he think Hermione aborted the child at the end of this chapter or something? That's overkill... I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ASAP! I'M DYING HERE! Feel free to e-mail me anytime, I'd love to chat!
~Sakura
Logical Lunatic chapter 4 . 4/21/2004
God I love this story! I have read both 'A Thread of Innocence' and 'Blood' over many times and all I can say is...Wow. Please continue both stories soon!
~*~XOX~*~
Ottawan Angel
Enna8 chapter 4 . 4/20/2004
Hey, great story! :) Anxiously awaiting the next installment.
Fluff chapter 4 . 4/16/2004
Goodness, it's been weeks and weeks since I've logged in but when I read this I simply had to, because I plan on adding it to my favorites list.
It's just one of those stories you have to keep reading. I want the problems to be fixed and the happily-ever-after to come quickly, if it ever does, and I Have to keep reading to see what'll happen next. I was really hoping Draco would find out about his daughter but all things in due time, yes? :)
Anyway, please, please, please update soon. I know I"m being slightly hypocritical as I say that, usually slow to update myself, but I really like this and I'm so curious to see where it's going to go.
Anora chapter 4 . 4/14/2004
Great Story hope you keep going with it
1,811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 .. Last Next »