Reviews for A Thread Of Innocence
Good Queen Vold chapter 2 . 12/17/2003
update soon! i luv this fic!
wolfsbabe midnight chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
oh wow! I'm interested to read how Malfoy and Hermione will interact when they see each other. I wonder what are some of the things that may happen with Aurora doing magic on accident! I'd love to read more when ever you write more.
Brenda
DeadLenore chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
Great chapter, I've got in nothingparticular to point out; it was written superbly.

I really love the child's name; it's a fairytale name, but for me is even more special since it's one of my family's tradicional names, and I was pleasently surprised to see it on a fanfic.

Without any more comments, I wish you the best of luck with the upcoming chapters :)

Dead Lenore
AngelsChains124 chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
I love this fic! Update soon!
Logical Lunatic chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
Wonderful! Please continue soon!
Moonglitter chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
Wow! I love this! You're truly a brilliant writer. The plot is wonderful and Aurora is hilarious. So much like her father, I'd say. And I love that name... Sleeping Beauty, right? ;P
Anyway, please update soon. I can't wait until Draco finds out he has a child!
Vallierie chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
Very intreging. I do hope you continue soon.
Rupertgrintfan546 chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
This is a great story.I really think you are a really good writer!I can't wait for the next and Ginny are married tha is so Ron married to anyone?Well love the sorty!Bye!
Varda chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
Hi!
I just wanted to tell yoo that I liked your fic and I' m going to enjoy it if you continue it.
Ori chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
This is great. I like te backstory. But I love that Hermione is a doctor who is specializing in muggle/magic medicine. This is the perfect job for her.
I can't wait to see where this goes.
JeanB chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
Wow, this is a wonderful story. I hope you update soon.
shedraconis chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
More, more we want more! LOL! I will be here waiting for the next chappie!
strawberry22 chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
Bravo! Excellent work! As for improvement on the chapter ...i couldn't find anything. It was well written. I'm very excited to see what you come up with next.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Hi, wanted to compliment you on the new story, but I have one minor fact-criticism about something in this chapter.
You say that two months along in pregnancy, the heart and brain are developed/developing; that is true. But - often, non viable pregnancies will terminate up to three months (and occasionally longer) and a fetus is not truly viable out of the womb till after the second trimester, or around six months. Technically, Hermione could have terminated up to three months, not just two.
On the six-month statement- children have survived at five months to six months, but those children usually have developmental problems, physical problems, and (often) retardation, seizures, and so on.
There ARE exceptions. I was one of them (6 months). I had a couple of minor problems, but I was fortunate. I know what could have happened to me, and seen others who weren't as fortunate as I was as to the outcome after being born that early.
Having said all that, I enjoyed the story - it does bring up a number of sticky issues and treats them with care and real attitudes and emotions - nothing you wrote there is black or white - it's gray - just like the real world. That's not easy to write - and you did a STELLAR job of it. Nice story start.
Tracey
shedraconis chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
This looks like it is going to be good! I look forward to chappie 1!
1,713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 .. Last Next »