Reviews for A Thread Of Innocence
Person chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
Wow, Wow, there are so many trashy stories out there, it is a miricle to find one that is half way decent. Wow, is all I can say to your writing - I have rarely come across a genuine writer before; one who can build up a plot as well as illistrate characters as well as you seem to be able to.
I am really enjoying this story and only wish you had written more. I appreciate you lead a busy life what with your job and all that, but please try and up-date soon and put us poor readers out of our misery.
I love the way you portray Aurora; she seems like such a sweet kid and yet there is this element of slighness about her; I bet she has inherited more than Draco's eyes! I also liike the way you portray the rest of the characters; The Harry Potter ones as well as your own creations - all are so believeable how do you do it?
Anyway, keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more fiction from you soon.
J Potter chapter 2 . 12/31/2003
This story is GREAT! Very interesting! Update soon! Can't wait to see how 'Mione acts around Malfoy.
wildchartermage chapter 2 . 12/22/2003
GO! keep going and i like it! it's getting intersting! can't wait!
Sylvan Tears chapter 2 . 12/18/2003
This is another well-written fic. I can't get over the skill with which this is written. It is a refreshing change to read a fic with a plot and good grammar, let me tell you. Poor Hermione...Aurora sounds adorable, though, and I like your characterization of the Weasleys. Your OCs are well done, too. Keep it up,and update soon!
Good Queen Vold chapter 2 . 12/17/2003
update soon! i luv this fic!
wolfsbabe midnight chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
oh wow! I'm interested to read how Malfoy and Hermione will interact when they see each other. I wonder what are some of the things that may happen with Aurora doing magic on accident! I'd love to read more when ever you write more.
Brenda
DeadLenore chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
Great chapter, I've got in nothingparticular to point out; it was written superbly.

I really love the child's name; it's a fairytale name, but for me is even more special since it's one of my family's tradicional names, and I was pleasently surprised to see it on a fanfic.

Without any more comments, I wish you the best of luck with the upcoming chapters :)

Dead Lenore
AngelsChains124 chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
I love this fic! Update soon!
Logical Lunatic chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
Wonderful! Please continue soon!
Moonglitter chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
Wow! I love this! You're truly a brilliant writer. The plot is wonderful and Aurora is hilarious. So much like her father, I'd say. And I love that name... Sleeping Beauty, right? ;P
Anyway, please update soon. I can't wait until Draco finds out he has a child!
Vallierie chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
Very intreging. I do hope you continue soon.
Rupertgrintfan546 chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
This is a great story.I really think you are a really good writer!I can't wait for the next and Ginny are married tha is so Ron married to anyone?Well love the sorty!Bye!
Varda chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
Hi!
I just wanted to tell yoo that I liked your fic and I' m going to enjoy it if you continue it.
Ori chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
This is great. I like te backstory. But I love that Hermione is a doctor who is specializing in muggle/magic medicine. This is the perfect job for her.
I can't wait to see where this goes.
JeanB chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
Wow, this is a wonderful story. I hope you update soon.
1,717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 .. Last Next »