Reviews for A Thread Of Innocence
v son sayian chapter 3 . 2/2/2004
will draco go after this girl, what will her reactions be, did he try to get her pregnant before to get her to come to him, will he get any answers from Aurora, will he find out about his unknown child, will hermione see him at work or at the nursery, will draco get close to aurora, will he get hermione to fall in love with him, wil he finally take all the other people's advice and settle down?/ _ can't wait to see if draco can find anything out about the cute little child at the nursery.
Ezmerelda chapter 3 . 2/2/2004
Hello, you reviewed my story, Running Away, so I hopped over to see what you've written and got pulled into this very interesting story!
It's a very interesting premise, and it's just like Draco to do something so underhanded. If he had been more straight forward, it might not have backfired on him.
Great story, I am looking forward to reading more!
Thanks for your review! ~"~
Sylvan Tears chapter 3 . 2/2/2004
And the plot thickens...I love this. I like how you actually give your characters hearts and minds, instead of just making them be one-dimensional. You are an excellent writer. Keep it up, and update soon!
masterofdisguise chapter 3 . 2/1/2004
i absolutely love it! its got great potential... keep it going! now i am off to read your other story which i am sure is just as magnificent!
MidiMalfoy chapter 3 . 1/31/2004
that was a excellent chapter. please update as soon as you can.
Automatic Love chapter 3 . 1/30/2004
I must say I was very surprised by Draco in this chapter. I expected him to be an arsehole bent on making everyone miserable.
I just can't wait to see the reunion of Draco and Hermione. The whole issue is like a time-bomb waiting to explode. Once Draco knows that Hermione has a child, he will immediately realize that his sneaky plan did in fact work! I can't wait til the next chapter!
Automatic Love chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
I can't remember if I've reviewed this fic before, anyway. I've seen the rapist Draco scenerio done before and they've left me feeling like something is missing. From what I've read on your other work (Blood), I think you are a writer who can do this well. Onto reading the latest chappy _
Guest chapter 3 . 1/30/2004
oh i really like this story...can;t find anything wrong with it yet...lol...update soon
Witch of Darkness chapter 3 . 1/29/2004
Oh I like it. I can't wait for more.
jules37 chapter 3 . 1/29/2004
This is such an interesting story. And I especially liked getting Draco's point of view in this chapter. What a unique POV he has. Only Draco would come up wiht the kind of plan he had toward Hermione - pure Slytherin.
Can't wait to read more, I am sure this will continue to be enthralling.
Tabata chapter 2 . 1/29/2004
Okay, I positivly shouldnt read the last chapter first and the prolugue at last.
I clearly confused a few things such as when soembody said what, therefor forget this sentece in my last review:And how shlytheriny of you to let him mention how much he hates Harry female sidekick knowing your readers would most likely assume he was talking about Hermione but actually he meant (well , thats at leat my guess) Ginny!.
After rereading the story as now nowing wehn somebody said what this sentece just dont make any sence anymore...
Loving chapter 3 . 1/29/2004
aww poor pathetic draco, so obsessed he resorted to date rape... *shakes head and sighs* really, the poor poor thing...
Tabata chapter 3 . 1/29/2004
Great Story. Im already addicted to your story "Blood" and the Author alert lead me to this intriguing peace of work and I dont regret reading it.
I love the way you write Draco and Hermione, cant get enough of it :D
When I read the Prologue you had me wondering why, when he already planed drug her to have sex with her, wasntt clever enough to use some kind of contraception. But oh my, now I know why :O . I wound never have guessed he wanted to impregnant her, so very shlytheriny ;) of him.
His plan is so much going to blow up in his face...and he is so much going to flip when he finds out his plan worked , partly
at least...
I wouldnt want to be Draco or Hermione then ;)
Cant wait for the next chapter.
(by the way I apologise for the grammar and spelling errors in my reviw. english isnt my first language so spare me.)
Kylara chapter 3 . 1/29/2004
Well, damn. I'm impressed. All your stories are turning out to be really good.
EEp, I should have known he would leave right before Hermione came. Though it would've been amusing if Hermione had sent a proxy. At any rate, I look forward to seeing any chapters of any of your stories updated soon - in fact, I can't even say which one I want more! Damn.
alenchic chapter 3 . 1/29/2004
This was cute :). Please update soon again!
1,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 .. Last Next »