Reviews for A Thread Of Innocence
Midnight May chapter 28 . 3/2
It's probably gonna be long before you update... but I just wanna drop by and say that this is going great! There were some inconsistencies at the beginning but it has become a rather smooth story now.
hawthorn-vine-witch chapter 16 . 2/6
please update! I can't wait to read what happens between Hermione and Draco in the next chapter :)
fianachan chapter 16 . 2/5
i love this story. update please !
Dulcinea86 chapter 5 . 2/4
This story is really problematic as a woman to read this story with themes of rape but then the victim taking the blame that it occurred, control (when Draco doesn't get what he wants he threatened hermione), outdated views on reproductive rights (hell even Ginny blamed whatshername for getting pregnant, hello ok!?)...,I just can't continue because of the abusive and mysogybistc themes displayed here and portrayed as romantic. Despite these issues, the writing is fairly good, so that's something you can always build on.
xhy chapter 16 . 1/31
OMG I can't believe you updated it! The first time I came across it I noticed that this wonderful story wasn't updated since a good seven years ago. My assumption was it was abandoned, so I didn't finish reading, saying to myself 'better quit before getting attached to it'.Reading a story that probably never will have an ending , you know, the ever-lasting longing, wondering, is like developing a one-sided love. Anyway, yesterday I came across it again and found it was updated recently! I can't believe it! After all these years! Miracles do happen don't they?lol
Oh thank u for updating it, it's really brilliant!
LCB chapter 16 . 12/28/2016
Awesome update!
Jen7 chapter 16 . 12/27/2016
Please up date soon, this is such a good story. We are all committed to the end.
MeAFanficAddict chapter 16 . 12/2/2016
Nooooooooooooo!

you cant leave the story abandoned

oh my! please don't do this. I read the story throughout the night and this is what you gave to me?

INCOMPLEATE

xx Sniff xx_xx Sniff xx
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2016
i like nice narcissi ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2016
wow
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
whoh! so it was draco's plan!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
what happens next?
MeAFanficAddict chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
I loved the first chapter
dramione143 chapter 16 . 11/26/2016
Hi, please update this wonderful story of yours.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2016
Honestly the story itself is interesting and the writing is well done, but I find the fact you gloss over hermione's rape makes this story very uncomfortable to read.
1,814 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »