Reviews for A Thread Of Innocence
Hogwartsstollaway chapter 16 . 8/28
When I received the email that this story had an update at first I had thought maybe there was an internal server error that was sending out false emails! And then I though well maybe it is just an authors note apologizing that they had abandoned the story and the usual spill that life had gotten in the way or their computer had died and they lost all their progress! Boy was I glad to be wrong! Of course it had been so long that I had to go back to the beginning and start all over only to be disappointed when I got to the end of chapter 16 realizing I had caught up again and now have to wait patiently for another update! Please don't make me wait as long this time! I will never get tired of this pairing being that I prefer the Dramione fandom more so than the actual cannon story LOL I have been reading Dramione for oh goodness atleast 15 years or more. I sometimes think Hermione is selfish and only worries about her and Aurora's feeling's without considering others and when she does consider others she dismisses them as if they dont matter! I am a big Momma Bear so I can understand that point but only to a certain extent. I think she needs to be more firm with Aurora instead of letting Aurora control and dictate everything, as Hermione is quick to point out she is just a child. But even a child needs to know there are boundries and it is never okay to hurt someones feelings! But other than that I love this story and I love your Draco! I feel so bad for Narcissa cause you can tell that she genuinely cares nd wants to so badly be apart of their lives if only they would let her in! I wish Draco would come clean about his feeling's for Hermione and what he was thinking on that night five years ago! It's kind of hard for someone to be understanding of your jealousy when they dont know your true feelings. I feel (or would like to think) that Hermione would be more perceptive to him if she knew that he actually cared and wasnt just trying to be controlling cause he is after all a Malfoy as she sees it!

As always, thanks again for the wonderful read! I will be patiently waiting for you next update. Hoping that I wont have to wait as long this time though!

~Cindy~
Calimocho chapter 16 . 8/28
Thanks for the update!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
- Liz
meldisil chapter 16 . 8/25
You are back. Thanks for this wonderful and long chapter. I fell in love with ur story, again. I hope they will talk and be honest with each other. I'm also curious how the relationship between Aurora and Narcissa will develope. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Vaneesa85 chapter 16 . 8/24
Loving it
princessugar chapter 16 . 8/24
Thank you so much for sharing this chapter. Aurora is unbelievably cute! I hope things go well with this family3
SeelieRadande chapter 16 . 8/23
Right... So I was throughly caught off guard when I saw there was a story update for this in my email, but let me say this... WELL WORTH THE WAIT! Fingers crossed for another update soon!
SereniteRose chapter 16 . 8/23
it took me two days to finish reading this story and I finally finish it today, and let me tell you that I loved all 16 chapters of this story, I love Aurora she sounds really cute and blunt, she reminds me of my little one who used to ask a lot of question at the most awkward times, and she said everything that came to her mind, anyway thanks ever so much, I can't wait for chapter 17, I'm glad that Hermione and Draco are getting along. thanks again.
mshccs chapter 16 . 8/23
I really hope that they can smooth over their relationship and have another baby, are they going to talk about this in the next chapter? Btw, tnx soooo much for the update...
ClassicsRetold1793 chapter 16 . 8/23
Ooh a new chapter! Thanks!
To my shock and amazement when I saw that this story said updated, after all these years. I was one of the many, that was very disappointed when this story was no longer updating. I almost cried. I tracked it for years in hope that one day, I would see update on this story. Lo and behold the day has come. I am so elated. Athena glad to see you back in the world of fanfiction. Thank God you are not dead but was on a very long reprieve. I am now at the age of 30, and trust me I've been tracking this story since the teenage years. I wish you all the best in your updates and hopefully we'll get to the epilogue this time.
baskervillecato chapter 16 . 8/22
Hurrah! I'm so happy to see you writing and posting here again. Your imagination and writing is marvelous, and I can't wait to see where you take this story and you other unfinished ones. Thank you!
The Twenty-fifth Doctor chapter 1 . 8/22
16 chapters in 13 years? You're worse that George R.R. Martin!
cmtaylor531 chapter 16 . 8/22
I'm glad Molly had a sense to remind Hermione that her pride could get in her way as well. Neither Draco or Hermioneare easy to live with but I feel Hermione tried to do it all her way.
Rae16 chapter 16 . 8/22
I did a happy dance when I saw this was updated! It was worth the wait ;) as usual your character development and flow are on point. I am so looking forward to seeing the end of this one as well as your other stories. Welcome back!
Kk chapter 16 . 8/22
Thankyou! So wonderful to be able to continue reading this story!
1,767 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »