Reviews for A Thread Of Innocence
baskervillecato chapter 16 . 8/22
Hurrah! I'm so happy to see you writing and posting here again. Your imagination and writing is marvelous, and I can't wait to see where you take this story and you other unfinished ones. Thank you!
The Twenty-fifth Doctor chapter 1 . 8/22
16 chapters in 13 years? You're worse that George R.R. Martin!
cmtaylor531 chapter 16 . 8/22
I'm glad Molly had a sense to remind Hermione that her pride could get in her way as well. Neither Draco or Hermioneare easy to live with but I feel Hermione tried to do it all her way.
Rae16 chapter 16 . 8/22
I did a happy dance when I saw this was updated! It was worth the wait ;) as usual your character development and flow are on point. I am so looking forward to seeing the end of this one as well as your other stories. Welcome back!
Kk chapter 16 . 8/22
Thankyou! So wonderful to be able to continue reading this story!
Tommy14 chapter 16 . 8/22
What a wonderful you for continuing the story.
Am I dreaming, i was sure that this was forgotten, will you update your other dramione story as well
iheartdraco95 chapter 11 . 8/20
This is literally my favourite chapter in all of dramione history! I come back just to read this chapter. The way you have depicted their relationship, mainly your character of Draco makes my heart hurt in ways you don't know ! Thank you so much for this story! I must be reading it for fiftieth time :p
H chapter 15 . 8/2
What as the plan?!
Great chapter! :)
matkatry chapter 15 . 7/21
More please. Really love the story
So wish you wouldn't have abandoned this story. It was really good, and this biggest problem people have in tour review is over a rape..which if you read long enough into the story wasn't rape. Its too bad this will never be finished
Aprilsblue chapter 15 . 1/17
Now I know... I definitely need more! I love this story and it got really interesting :D
DustedSilverAndGold chapter 7 . 1/12
What have I just read ?

Firstly, I would like to point out that I am trying hard to critic this without going personal.

This fic portrays " Date Rape," in such a general way it's like Hermiones just gone " Oh hi guys, how are you all? By the way Malfoy just spiked my drink last month, raped me and now I'm pregnant. Anyway enough about me, how are you?"

Rape victims DO NOT act anyway shape or from like Hermione does and definitely would of punched Draco in the face as soon as the bastard show it.

So many things a wrong with this fic
I have to admit that when I first encountered this story I was not very thrilled with the concept of such plot but this story has more to offer than what it first appears to at first glance. Following that thought you have to update and continue this story as your fans are waiting!
1,772 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »