Reviews for A Thread Of Innocence
Shadow Girl chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
Will you ever update any of your stories? I'm willing to be your beta ;)
The lady of Gaia chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
damn you! please update soon! I sooooo want to read the next chapter!
llegsp chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
This story is fairly well written and I like the plot as well, I just find it hard to read considering how placid and obediant Hermione is. In comparison to the Hermione JK Rowling wrote, who is willing to slap Malfoy, and would never let her own child or any one else get the best of me, it's frustrating to see her bow to his every request. I do understand of course that you can change her character in any way you wish, but it would have been nice to have an OOC warning in the summary. I don't mean to be harsh, it's just frustrating to get invested in a story and then become so disgusted with both of the main characters, you cant read it anymore.
KeepCalmBePositive chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Wow...hermiones a bit annoying.
CecilieDK chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
thanks for a lovely story - hopefully you'll consider taking it out of hiatus at some point.
Interesting way it adresses the whole pro choice issue, single parenting etc.
Best wishes
Cecilie (Denmark)
thestaganddoe chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
*you're. Just for future notice your is possession and you're is you are
cmtaylor531 chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
This story was just beginning to get so damn good. Im devastated that you never got around to writing more for it. I wanted to truly read Draco and Mione fallng in love. I'm sure Mione would try and fight it for the longest time first.
blowmeaway chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Love all of your works. I can't tell you how many times I've gone back and reread all of your Hermione and Draco stories. Please Update!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
Good story. please do continue this.
janjan2009 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Div chapter 15 . 7/17/2012
I'v read this story before and given a review...and there hasnt been any updating. So in the words of a wise person"Update or my evil turtle will come after you" that's right...cue evl laughter
ohsnaptheresa chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
AHHHHHHHH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Your story has sucked me right in! :)
dcyr chapter 15 . 7/11/2012
Is this completely abandoned? Please finish the story.
Kirida chapter 15 . 4/19/2012
I am truly getting into this story. Please continue on..I have to know what happens next.
Kirida chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I am enjoying this story. Please continue writing, I must know what happens next.
1,719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »