Reviews for A Thread Of Innocence
Vaneesa85 chapter 16 . 8/24/2016
Loving it
princessugar chapter 16 . 8/24/2016
Thank you so much for sharing this chapter. Aurora is unbelievably cute! I hope things go well with this family3
SeelieRadande chapter 16 . 8/23/2016
Right... So I was throughly caught off guard when I saw there was a story update for this in my email, but let me say this... WELL WORTH THE WAIT! Fingers crossed for another update soon!
SereniteRose chapter 16 . 8/23/2016
it took me two days to finish reading this story and I finally finish it today, and let me tell you that I loved all 16 chapters of this story, I love Aurora she sounds really cute and blunt, she reminds me of my little one who used to ask a lot of question at the most awkward times, and she said everything that came to her mind, anyway thanks ever so much, I can't wait for chapter 17, I'm glad that Hermione and Draco are getting along. thanks again.
mshccs chapter 16 . 8/23/2016
I really hope that they can smooth over their relationship and have another baby, are they going to talk about this in the next chapter? Btw, tnx soooo much for the update...
ClassicsRetold1793 chapter 16 . 8/23/2016
Ooh a new chapter! Thanks!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/22/2016
To my shock and amazement when I saw that this story said updated, after all these years. I was one of the many, that was very disappointed when this story was no longer updating. I almost cried. I tracked it for years in hope that one day, I would see update on this story. Lo and behold the day has come. I am so elated. Athena glad to see you back in the world of fanfiction. Thank God you are not dead but was on a very long reprieve. I am now at the age of 30, and trust me I've been tracking this story since the teenage years. I wish you all the best in your updates and hopefully we'll get to the epilogue this time.
baskervillecato chapter 16 . 8/22/2016
Hurrah! I'm so happy to see you writing and posting here again. Your imagination and writing is marvelous, and I can't wait to see where you take this story and you other unfinished ones. Thank you!
The Twenty-fifth Doctor chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
16 chapters in 13 years? You're worse that George R.R. Martin!
cmtaylor531 chapter 16 . 8/22/2016
I'm glad Molly had a sense to remind Hermione that her pride could get in her way as well. Neither Draco or Hermioneare easy to live with but I feel Hermione tried to do it all her way.
Rae16 chapter 16 . 8/22/2016
I did a happy dance when I saw this was updated! It was worth the wait ;) as usual your character development and flow are on point. I am so looking forward to seeing the end of this one as well as your other stories. Welcome back!
Kk chapter 16 . 8/22/2016
Thankyou! So wonderful to be able to continue reading this story!
Tommy14 chapter 16 . 8/22/2016
What a wonderful you for continuing the story.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/22/2016
Am I dreaming, i was sure that this was forgotten, will you update your other dramione story as well
iheartdraco95 chapter 11 . 8/20/2016
This is literally my favourite chapter in all of dramione history! I come back just to read this chapter. The way you have depicted their relationship, mainly your character of Draco makes my heart hurt in ways you don't know ! Thank you so much for this story! I must be reading it for fiftieth time :p
1,794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »