Reviews for A Thread Of Innocence
Div chapter 15 . 7/17/2012
I'v read this story before and given a review...and there hasnt been any updating. So in the words of a wise person"Update or my evil turtle will come after you" that's right...cue evl laughter
ohsnaptheresa chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
AHHHHHHHH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Your story has sucked me right in! :)
dcyr chapter 15 . 7/11/2012
Is this completely abandoned? Please finish the story.
Kirida chapter 15 . 4/19/2012
I am truly getting into this story. Please continue on..I have to know what happens next.
Kirida chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I am enjoying this story. Please continue writing, I must know what happens next.
yay chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
And the forcing her into an engagement is seriously not cool.
yay chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
I rarely flame stories, but there are several things about this that really bother me. Draco is mean, vindictive, manipulative, and seems to have no empathy for Hermione's point of view or care about the fact that she cares about Aurora. The arguement against single mothers I find stupid and pointless.
Sook03 chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
Aww :)
Sook03 chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
From the mouth of babes.
Sook03 chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
Hmm.
Sook03 chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
Can't she just lay in his bed and think of England?
Sook03 chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Please remember that "madame," is a polite title for a married woman. "Mademoiselle," however, is the polite term for a young, unmarried woman/girl.
Sook03 chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
I got Hermione. She should have paperwork drawn up, to set the limitations and whatnot for Draco and Aurora's time together, etc.
Lilly chapter 13 . 4/6/2012
This was fairly well written in a grammatical sense and it's a nice story.

But ughhh I really hated the way you wrote Hermione. I found her so irritating to he extent that I halfway through the story (or maybe evenca little earlier) I started to skim paragraphs of Hermione's inner monlogue and eventually decide to skip them deciding that they weren't worth reading word for word and getting emotionally involved in. I just wanted to shake her and slap some sense into her- or even you because I just hated that you wrote her that way. I understand what you were trying to do and your purpose for making Hermione the way she was protrayed in this story, but it would've been possible to keep your plot and keep Hermione the same headstrong, intelligent and independent person that we know her to be without writing her the way you did. Her parts didn't read like it was Hermione at all and it seemed that you wrote her that way just to fulfil the plot you planned for the story. Like how she was so admant and so childish (so VERY childish) in denying Draco of his right as a father the way she did when she already awknowledged that all Draco cared for was Aurora (not knowing that he also cared for Hermione too). Okay, so she's an advocate for the rights of elves but can't see the rights that Draco should be offered in respect to him being the biological father of her only child? You didn't even write Draco evil or manipulative enough (he had no dark side in this story & I think it was a disservice to his character (acting like the whole death eater accociation thing was no biggie. I would've liked an exploration of that side or at least an awknowledgement) for that to stick and be realistic. There are more that I'd like to point out, but then again not really.

You just made me loathe one of the main characters in the story and this wasn't even a character meant to be hated. Maybe meant to incite irritation for not getting with Draco (being a Dramione and all) but not so much that a reader stops their will to read on.

Bottom line; good grammar, bad characterization (but I commend you for Aurora- she came off reading like an actual four year old), plot could've been SO much better. My eyes are strained from excessive eye-rolling at "Hermione's" thinking and behaviour.

Then again, I'm only one person in the thousands of readers that may have actually enjoyed it. Sorry for the bitchy review but I'm just keeping it real and saying what I mean. I'll forgive this story because I love family stories and also this was written a while ago and you've most likely gotten better as a writer.
Mila Pink chapter 15 . 3/21/2012
I wish it had continued.

I loved the whole fic.

Aurora is a very dynamic piece.

kisses