Reviews for Guilty Hearts
MidnyteEmberRose chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
great work!

Suggestion:maybe u should try a next day thing?
DaughterofPoseidon25 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Loved it.
Serser chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
thefollyofmolly chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Really, really good. But they are a little young for the sleeping in the bed together part, but oh well. *shrugs* Not /that/ bad anyways.*giggles insanley* please ignore insane giggling...
TheVampyrSlayer chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
i liked it it was very sweet and i like how you dont have raven a stick in the mud
Cool Cat 96 chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
That was very good.
cat chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
great fic! imma big fan of the star/robin pairing! is there any chance u could make a sequel? or continue it? plz! juss wonderin... it's an awesome fic tho! great work! luv it!
Shadow chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
I'm a fan of the starfire/robin paring, and this is the first story I've read here that does that paring justice. I offer you my hearty congratulations for having one of the few well written romance stories in this section, you should truly be proud and if you right any more Starfire/Robin fics I will be one of the first to read them.
Cecil XIX chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
An excellant story, with excellant characterization.
However, you need to have more spaces between your paragraphs. I think you get the general idea, because alot of the lines in your story are indented, thus marking the beginning of a new paragraph. If these paragraphs were separated as well, than this fanfic would be perfect.
silent H chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
o, that was really kawaii and well written. and raven was
"Anyway, do whatever you want, with my blessing even so long as you use protection."
could you do one next for Raven BeastBoy? PWEASE?
silent H
XxVampireluvaxX chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
I really like it, it is a lovely story. I adore your work.
ari chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
i love it i love it i love it i love i love it i love it!
anw chapter 1 . 12/28/2003