Reviews for Project IV: Crystal Tokyo R
12 years a Mother f $&ing cliffhanger for twelve years
WHY?!
Please UPDATE soon
SoloTalent chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
Very interesting concept. I wonder who will end up with Ranma
Cardinel chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
I will say this as politely as I can: UPDATE YOU CLIFFHANGING BASTARD! I wanna see what happens next! I hope that you don't have anyone die! This story is very cool, and very entertaining as well.
Upgrade chapter 5 . 5/2/2005
Wow! Nice to see a decent crossover with The Matrix. Please write more of this!
KILLER chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
KILL THIS JUNK! BLEAH! THESE THREE SIREIES JUST DON"T MIX!
Max Knight chapter 5 . 6/27/2004
Update damnit !
Ryo chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
That is the greatest concept I've ever seen! Crystal Tokyo is the Matrix. Oh man, that's awesome.
Final-Fan chapter 5 . 12/25/2003
Still good. I hope to see more. I wish it would come faster, but I MUCH prefer good but slow work to quick but shoddy work.
Crash chapter 5 . 12/25/2003
I REALLY like this story.
Xofia chapter 5 . 12/25/2003
... I didn't enjoy reading this story. I didn't especially enjoy the Matrix trilogy either, so I suppose that could be the reason. Anyway, it was written well even if the crossover didn't interest me, and I guess I just wanted to say that :)
Bob The Mercenary chapter 5 . 12/25/2003
Evil cliff hanger. How can you do that to the reader ah. I wanted to see a cool fight sence and the frist battle with the evil sailor scots. Oh well still a good chapter some good plot twists and a REALLY EVIL CLIFF HANGER. Overall another good story and chapter. Update SOON.
Good Luck
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 12/17/2003
Ranma asking why Naia had her head cybered if it was
painful seems off. Look at the things he's done in the
name of training. Painful doesn't begin to describe them.
Good chapter. Pluto is the oracle? *grin* Nice twist.
Final-Fan chapter 4 . 12/11/2003
I like the Ranma-esque differences between the scenes in here form their "Matrix" originals, but C. Rose's comment is all too valid.
I sympathize about college, but you still have to proofread. Give your story the respect you want it to get.
Buds chapter 4 . 12/11/2003
*Twitch* You're here... already?
*Twitch* You're going to write me in your stories...?
*Twitch* My writing sucks... you don't need to rub it in...
*Twitch* Old man?
*Relaxes* You still hate me? Good!
*Takes his tounge out* NENENENENE!
Zero Child chapter 4 . 12/11/2003
YEY! I'm a member! Makes you shiver huh, Buds? That means I can add my own stories here... hehehe... I'm going to love putting you against the Senshis again, and I think you will too. After all, you do love S&M, right? *smirk*
Anyway, Buds, whats wrong? You write a bit better than this? Is college that hard? Geez, then I hope I won't go there... I'm not an old man like you...But the story is still okay... I still hate you though!
-Reiko